Chapter 11

Godt was furious. When he had seen Singto placing the ring, no, his promise ring on Krist's finger, he had lost his cool. He had wanted to beat him but in front of so many people he couldn't. He went away. He went to his room and packed his stuff. He drove out without talking to Krist. He wanted to be away from everyone especially Krist. He was furious at Krist. Was the ring important to him or not? Was he serious about their relationship? Will he treat him as a secret forever? He had so many questions. He did love Krist alot but now he was unsure what Krist felt.

He got many calls and messages from Krist but he didn't answer. He wanted to be alone. He didn't want to go home like this and also he knew that Krist would follow him there. He was thinking of where he could go when he got a call from Tae. They had become good friend's from 2 moon's. Tae, Tee, Bas, Kim and Copter.

He agreed and went to them. Anywhere was good for him.

Knot was disappointed. He thought that he had a chance but watching Krist and Singto together again, made him realise that Singto won't forget Krist. Never. He thought of forgetting him and moving on. It's better this way.

Krist was devastated. He never expected this to happen. It was just a simple fan service which he had done so many times. But Godt was also right. If it would have been Godt with someone else, maybe Krist would have behaved like that too.  Krist was sitting in his room. After coming back from the beach, he had driven to Godt's place but the security told him that Godt wasn't home. He didn't know if he should believe him. He had called Pen next and she too had said the same. But she didn't tell him where Godt was. Krist was worried now. What if Godt leaves him again? He can't imagine his life without him. He has to find him and bring him back to him.

Singto had called Knot to meet for lunch. At first Knot had refused but then Singto kept pleading so Knot had agreed. Singto was waiting for him in a restaurant. He kept looking at his watch. Knot was late. He was about to leave when he spotted Knot. He smiled at Knot and said,"Thank you for coming."

Knot nodded and sat down. He drank some water and asked,"Why did you call me here? Did you need anything?"

Singto looked down and said,"Well, I wanted to thank you for taking care of me at the beach. Sorry you had to see me like that. I was..."

"It's ok. I can understand. Can we order?" Knot asked and took the menu.

Singto shook his head. He looked at Knot and silently observed him. He had always been around Krist but he never noticed him. Krist was the only one for him. Singto asked,"Actually there is one more thing that I wanted?"

Knot looked at him and nodded. "Ask anything?"

"I have been trying to call Krist for the past few days but he is not answering. Do you know where he is?" Singto asked.

Knot sighed. "Of course, you want to know about Krist so you called me. Sorry, but I don't know where he is. He has come back I think. You can go to his place if you want to see him."

After saying this, Knot stood up and turned to leave. Singto was shocked and stood up too.

"Where are you going? Atleast have lunch with me." Singto told him, wanting him to stay.

"Why should I? You called me to ask about Krist and I told you. What else do you want?" Knot asked with a glare.

Singto was silent. He was about to say something but Knot had left by then. He sat down and ruffled his hair. He didn't know why but he felt bad. He wanted Knot to stay.

Knot had rushed out. He had tears in his eyes. He ran to his car and wiped his eye's. He took a deep breath.

"What was I thinking? I know he loves Krist. He has never seen me nor does he need me. That's it. I am not going to meet him nor talk to him. I will forget him now." Knot decided and took a deep breath. He started his car and drove off.