Chapter 12

Singto was confused and angry and frustated at everything right now. After Krist had turned him down, he had started to live with a broken heart. Watching him smile and laugh like before had made him smile too. He was satisfied being his friend again but then there was a longing in his heart that he couldn't understand. Ever since that day at the restaurant, he has been feeling hurt at the way Knot ran out on him. He didn't have lunch with him. He had called and messaged him so many times but Knot never replied. He didn't know why he was affected by it.

He was sitting with P'Jane in a restaurant. They had finished a meeting with some people. He was looking at his phone. Reading all the messages he had sent. He wanted to check whether he has done some mistake. Maybe Knot got offended with something he did. He was busy with his phone when P'Jane patted his shoulder and said,"Stop sulking. Just order something."

"You order what you want. I am ok with anything." Singto said.

P'Jane sighed and took the menu. He looked at hin and asked,"Did you fight with Krist?"

Singto stopped and looked at him. "Why do you ask?"

"Since you came back from the beach, you haven't called Krist even once. Earlier you would call him daily and also meet him. So I asked. Anything wrong?" P'Jane asked.

Singto shrugged and said,"Nothing's wrong. He is just busy with his new series. I will meet him soon."

P'Jane looked at Singto and sighed. He could sense that something's wrong but he can't point out. He had asked Singto about what happened at the beach but Singto had just told him that Krist had rejected him. He didn't tell him the reason. He didn't ask more as he could see that Singto was heartbroken. He hoped that Singto would find someone better.

Singto was watching Krist's Instagram. He was surprised to see only his pics. He thought Krist would have posted something with Godt but there was nothing. There were some pics with Knot. He was watching Knot. He had never noticed Knot. He was Krist's best friend so they had met many times but all that time he would only see Krist. He had never noticed anyone else. He opened Knot's IG page and was surprised to see his gym pics. He didn't even know that Knot loved gym.

He was lost in his thoughts when he heard P'Jane call out to someone. When he looked he was surprised to see Knot. He smiled at him and Knot smiled back. P'Jane shook his hands and said,"How are you? Haven't seen you for a long time. Where had you been?"

Knot smiled and said,"Had gone for a trip. Have just come back."

"Come join us for lunch na. Sit here." Singto said and patted the seat next to him.

Knot shook his head and said,"Sorry but I have to meet someone. Maybe some other time."

"Come on. Sit with us and have lunch. Don't make excuses." P'Jane said and made Knot sit beside him. Singto looked at Knot but Knot ignored him.

The whole time Singto felt left out. Many times he tried talking to Knot but he either ignored him or just nodded. He couldn't understand why Knot was behaving like this. After lunch, he left with P'Jane and Knot went to his car. He excused himself and rushed towards Knot.

Knot was about to drive away when he saw Singto rushing towards him. He took a deep breath. It was a torture for him to just ignore Singto but he had to. He can't have his heartbroken every time he meets him. He has to be strong.

He rolled down his window and looked at Singto. He asked,"Did you forget something to ask me?"

Singto looked at him shocked. He was about to answer when Knot said,"If you want to know about Krist, then you can just call him. No need to ask me about him."