Chapter 27

Krist was excited and nervous. Godt had told him that his parent's wanted to meet him for dinner. He was excited but he was scared too. He had asked his lover about his parent's reaction and he had said that they had agreed and were happy for him. They would give their blessing's after they met Krist. He asked if he told them about the baby and Godt said that he didn't. He felt relieved. He wanted to tell them on his own. But not too soon. Maybe after some time.

"What are you plan's for today?" Krist asked

"Hmm. I have rehearsal with Bas for the series. Are you coming too?" Godt asked

Krist thought for a while and nodded. He would go with Godt as he didn't trust Bas. He would surely try something if he finds Godt alone. Krist was busy searching for the perfect outfit. He wanted to look perfect but he wasn't sure what to wear. Should he wear formals or jeans will do? But won't it be disrespectful to wear in formals at their first meeting.

So Krist decided on wearing formals but then got confused if he had to wear jacket or vest and jacket. He had taken out all his formals from the cupboard. Godt was watching his lover being nervous, laughed. Krist glared at him and said,"If you don't want to help, then atleast stay quiet. You are supposed to help me."

Krist said and sat down sulking. He threw all the clothes from his hand to the bed. Godt smiled and went to him. He kneeled in front of him and held his hands.

"You look perfect in everything. I have never seen anyone so beautiful." Godt said and kissed his lips.

Krist blushed. He shoved him playfully and said,"Cheesy. I am serious here. I want to make a perfect impression on your parent's."

"Ok then I think you should wear a nice button up shirt and trousers. How's that?" Godt asked

"Which colour? Come on help me." Krist said and dragged Godt with him. He made him sit on the bed and he took all his formal shirts and trousers and started showing him.

After selecting blue colour shirt and white trousers, Krist looked relaxed. He changed his clothes and packed the other pair in his bag. He also took some accessories and perfume. Godt asked,"What are you doing?"

"I will change after rehearsal. I want to look perfect for dinner." Krist said

Godt nodded and was about to get up from bed when he saw all the clothes thrown all over. He made a face and looked at Krist. Krist looked back and just smiled.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Godt asked

"Nope. I have everything. Why?" Krist asked innocently. He knew what Godt meant but he wanted to tease his lover.

"I think you forgot to keep your clothes inside the wardrobe. By keeping, I meant in propose condition." Godt explained.

"Hmm. Yaa right my clothes. But I don't feel like doing so much work. Why don't you help with that?" Krist told him and batted his eyelashes.

Godt glared at him and didn't move to help. Krist smiled at him and said,"Please baby. Help me na."

Godt shook his head.

Krist kneeled down and crawled towards Godt. When he reached him, he moved his hands from his legs to his thighs. Godt groaned. Krist smiled and moved his fingers on his thigh close to his crotch.

"Please na...I am tired na...please..." Krist whispered in his ear's and licked his earlobe.

Godt groaned and nodded. He opened his eye's and grabbed his chin.

"I'll do anything for you. I love you so much." Godt whispered and tilted his face to kiss him.

"Ok then start working or we will be late. I am leaving with P'Yui first. Will see you at the rehearsal. Love you." Krist stood up fast and ran out the door.