Chapter 57

5 year's later

Krist looked at the waves and smiled. He sat alone, closing his eyes and being grateful. He heard laughter some feet away and opened his eyes. He laughed looking at Singto and Knot playing in the water. They were celebrating their 5th anniversary whereas Singto and Knot were celebrating their 3rd anniversary.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It felt heaven to come for a vacation. The past year's had been too hectic for them both. Now that Achara was five years old, she had started going on trips with her grandparents. Gwen and Mark had taken her with them to America.

Godt sat behind him and pulled him into his arms. Krist smiled and hugged his arms around him. Godt kissed his nape.

"What are thinking about? If you are worried about Achara, then she is fine. I just spoke to her. She is going out to the park today." Godt said

"That's great. I was just thinking about the past." Krist replied

"The past? Do you want to start acting again?" Godt asked

Krist shook his head.
"No. I don't think I can do that. It's been really busy since her birth. I don't want to leave her all alone at home."

"She won't be alone? I will be with here the whole time. Also we have hired a nanny and a cook too. Also mae keeps coming over. There are so many people around her." Godt said

"I know but they are not me. I am her mother. I want to be with her all the time."

"I know but you don't have to sacrifice your career for that. You love acting. You have worked so hard to achieve everything. I didn't want you to quit but you were so adamant. You had promised me that you will think about starting again. When will you think?" Godt asked.

He always felt guilty that Krist had to stop acting. After Achara's birth, the first month's were really troublesome. They couldn't sleep nor do anything. They couldn't leave their room. Krist would be tired and sleepy the whole day. Even with Susan and Gwens help, Achara would never sleep without Krist. The first time, they placed her in the crib, she didn't sleep the whole night. Atlast they had to keep her with them. Even with Susan and Gwens help, they were constantly worried. If she cried the whole night or slept the whole day, they would worry.

When it was time for her vaccination, Krist would cry the whole time. Godt would hold them both.

When Godt started working again, he would be worried about Krist. He would rush over as soon as his work would be over. Knot and Singto helped too. They would stay at their place whenever needed.

When Achara was one year old, they gave a huge birthday celebration. They called all their friends. When the media got this news, they were shocked. They wrote multiple articles and report's about Achara. Many speculated that Achara was Godt's illegitimate child. Krist was furious. They received many hate mail's. Godt increased the security around them.

They had to make a conference and say that Achara was born via surrogacy because that's what seemed logical. After that, the news died down and they received many love comments from their fans. Krist was hysterical thinking someone would kidnap Achara. So he refused to leave her anywhere alone.

They had many beautiful memories..her first step, her first smile, her first laugh, the first time she said mama, Krist was beyond himself. He cried the whole time hugging her. She would call him mama and Godt, daddy but when she started day care, they taught her to call Krist papa. She was confused first but then Krist allowed her to call him mama. He didn't care what other's would think or say. He was her mother and would be called so.

The first day of school, Krist stayed the whole time outside. He was afraid that Achara would get hurt or cry the whole time. Godt had stayed with him. Now Krist would wait at home and prepare all her favourite dishes. When she would arrive, she would run and hug him first. She would then tell him everything that happened in school and Krist would laugh. They took turns to drop her and pick her. Even Knot and Singto took her home sometimes.