Chapter 58

Singto looked at Krist who was shocked to hear his reason. Krist stepped back and asked,"Why? Do you think I made a mistake by leaving my career?"

Godt stopped Krist and glared at Singto.

"It's late now. Let's talk tomorrow. You aren't in your right mind now."

Singto sighed and got up. Krist stopped him and said,"I don't know why you think like that but you cannot stop Knot just because of that. We are not the same. Please think about this again."

"Sorry but I really think that you have wasted everything. You had worked so hard for your career and now you don't even go out. You used to love parties and going to club's but now you are always at home. I love Achara and she is a angel. She is a blessing not just for you but for me too. 

Even Godt stopped acting for your sake and started his business. Both of you have sacrificed so much. I am afraid to do that. What if I hate that child because of this? What if I regret it? It will not only destroy his life but ours too. That's why I think it's too soon." Singto said. 

Krist looked at him, shocked to hear all this. He never expected Singto that thought like this.

"I don't know about you but I have never regretted having Achara. Never. Even Godt has never regretted too. He never wanted to act. I know him better than anyone. He used to act only for me. Even now he is doing everything for me. For Achara. 

He loves me, his family alot. How dare you to think that I would regret? And how dare you to stop Knot? How can you say that you love him when you can't even give him what he wants to have so much? Would you leave him if he decided to adopt? What if after you adopt after some year's and Knot does stop his work? Would you leave him alone? Is that love?"

"I never thought you would react like this. You are my best friend and have always supported me when I was pregnant and when Achara was born. I thought you loved kid's. If you really love Knot, then think carefully before deciding anything. He deserves atleast that much." Krist said.

Singto nodded and went away. He looked back but Krist ignored him. 

Godt kept glaring till Singto was out of sight. He pulled Krist closer and kissed his head.

"Let's go. They will sort out their problems. No need to stress about it."

"Do you think so too? You've been telling me so many times to start again. Do you regret being with a simple man?" Krist asked

"You fell in love with Krist Perawat, the actor. You were so crazy for me before. You couldn't keep your hands off and now. You just busy yourself with work. Maybe because I am not attractive enough. Earlier my body was perfect but it's full of ugly stretch marks. That's why it's only work that you are obsessed about. You don't love me like before right?" Krist cried, sitting down

Godt went to him instantly and kissed him hard. Krist groaned but kissed him back. He sucked his lips and moved to lick around his jaw and neck. Krist grabbed his hair and moaned.

"What .. what are you doing?" Krist whispered

Godt bit his neck hard to leave a hickey and licked it. He looked at him and said,"Is this enough? I have always been crazy for you. You are still sexy and hot. The reason I don't do this often is because you get tired. Looking after Achara, managing the house...it exhausts you and I didn't want to tire you too. That's why I busy myself with work."

"Also, that's why I brought you here. So that I can have you to myself 24×7 like before. No work, no housework, nothing to tire you except me." Godt smiled