Chapter 33

Singto smirked at him and entered. Bas looked at him surprised and shocked. Singto sat down opposite him and said,"Why don't we join hands? Two is better than one. Together we will be able to do so much more."

Bas was still shocked."What do you mean,P? I didn't understand."

"Come on. No need to act like an innocent guy. I know you have something to do with Krist's attack. I was unsure but when you came to the hospital today, the way you spoke to Godt, it confirmed my suspicions. So, why not do it together?" Singto said. He kept looking at him and smiling.

Bas shook his head and said,"Sorry, but you are mistaken. I have nothing to do with that and neither will I ever hurt him like that. I qas angry at him for stealing Godt but I didn't do that."

"Stop your act. I know you have done that. I won't tell anyone. Trust me."

"P, I don't know what's wrong with you. I thought you are happy for Krist."

"That's all an act. I am acting with Knot too. So that I can still be close to them. I was waiting for my chance and I have found it. Let's break them apart." Singto and clapped his hands

Bas shook his head and stood up angry.
"I don't care what you think or do. I will be part of it. Also, I am warning you. If anything happens to either of them, I will report you to police. Also I will tell them about you."

"Now, leave my house."

Singto looked angry. "I don't know why you are behaving like this but in case you change your mind, you can call me."

So saying, he left. He walked quickly to his car and sat inside. He was breathing heavily. He started the car and went to meet Knot.

Bas was still shocked. He didnt want to trust Singto. He can't trust him. Even if he wanted the same thing, he will do it alone. That's much better. He went to his bedroom and laid on the bed.

At the hospital, Gwen and Mark had arrived to meet Krist. He could feel their happiness and felt relieved that now he had nothing to worry about. He doesn't have to be afraid any longer.

"You should have told us before. We could never hate anyone. Specially not the one our Godt loves. You have made us so proud of you. Thank you, Krist." Gwen hugged him and kissed his forehead.

Krist smiled and held her hands. "Mae, I wanted to tell you myself. I didn't want you to feel like I trapped Godt."

"What nonsense!! Godt is not a small boy who can't see what is real or fake. He loves you alot." Mark told him.

"So, what do we do about the marraige?" Mark asked

David said,"I spoke to Dr. Yan. He said we can take him home once his face gets better. We can discuss about it then."

Everyone nodded. They have to wait for Krist to get better and then they can start planning. Krist could only hear all the plans they were making. It was making him excited too.

Officer Leo arrived and looked at them confused. They were planning Krist's wedding. He knocked at the door twice loudly so they could see him.

"Officer Leo, come in. Krist is awake now." David said

Leo nodded and entered. He saw Godt next to him. He was now curious about them. He went beside them and said,"Good afternoon, Mr. Krist. My name is Officer Leo. I am handling your case."

Krist nodded and said,"You can call me Krist, Officer. Have you caught the attacker yet?"

"Not yet. We are trying our best. Can I ask you some questions?"