Chapter 21

"What!!! This is so wrong....This is all wrong...." Bas kept shouting like a mad man. This morning Ben had called him and told him the result of the poll between him and Krist. He couldn't believe that Krist won by 80%. He wanted to defeat him by all votes. He threw his phone across the room in frustation and screamed.

"Argh....how can he win? Godt and me are the perfect couple. Not he and Godt. I won't let you win.....no...."

He stood up and searched for his phone. He wiped his face and tried to calm his breathing. He then called George.

"Good morning George. May I speak with you?" Bas said sweetly.

"Good morning Bas. What do you want so early?" George askwd curious.

"I spoke to Ben right now. He told me about the results of the public voting. Is that true?" Bas asked.

"Yes. I was also informed some time ago. It's really amazing that they wanted to see Godt-Krist. We are so happy and excited. Now we can start our schedules as planned."

Bas took a deep breath and said,"But how do we know that it's not rigged? Maybe Krist manipulated the voting."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean maybe he did something to win the votes. We all know that it's not something new. It's really hard for me to believe that Peraya fan's agreed. Also there our fan's too. So I was just curious."

"Hmmm. But why would Krist do that? What is he going to gain?"George asked.

"You know that Godt is more popular than Singto. He is doing this series so that he can become more famous. You know that people would do anything to become more famous." Bas said smirking.

"I don't think he can do something like that. He is popular enough. But what do you want from me?"

"Is there any way of doing this poll again? I am sure that he did something...."

"Sorry Bas but we can't. Even if the voting was rigged. This poll was done in social media and we can't do it again and again. People could get bored and leave. Just leave this matter." George told him.

"But I can't ignore this. I refuse to accept it." Bas said angrily.

"Sorry but that's your personal matter. Also, I have heard that you have started going to rehearsals? Why are you going there? Your part hasn't started yet."

"Why? I went to meet Godt and see how they were doing their part." Bas said softly.

"Stop going there. In future, you can come only when we call you. I don't want the fan's to start an online war for Godt-Bas and Godt-Krist. Anything else?"

"No."

"Good bye Bas. My assistant will call you when we will start your part. Someone will send you your script too. Ok  bye."

Bas cut the call and threw the phone again. He had hoped that George would do the voting again but he ignored the result. It was not a big deal for him but for Bas, it was. He won't let Krist steal Godt away from him. He has to think of something soon.

Krist was snuggling to Godt. His arms and legs wrapped around his lover. Godt kissed his hair and said,"Good morning love. How are you feeling?"

Krist hmmed and closed his eye's. He wanted to sleep some more. He didn't want to wake up so soon. Godt laughed and said,"Wake up. I want to show you something."

Krist groaned and said,"Just some more na. Please.."

Godt laughed and kissed his cheeks. His lover looked so cute. He shook his head. No matter what he did, Krist wasn't waking up. He moved his arms away softly and tried to get up.