Chapter 36

Knot was broken. He couldn't sleep the whole night. He got up from the bed and closed his eye's. He rubbed his face and tried to control his emotions. He looked at his phone and saw many texts and calls from Singto. He sighed. He didn't want to talk to him nor see him again. He laughed at himself for being a fool to trust Singto when he had confessed.

His phone rang and he sighed when he saw Singto calling. He took a deep breath and answered

"What do you want? Stop calling me." Knot yelled

"Please just listen to me. You are thinking all wrong. I can explain everything. Please let's talk. I want to see you." Singto said

Knot sighed. "All right. If you so insist. I am going to Krist's place later. Let's meet there."

"Umm....can't we meet before? Like have breakfast together? Please na..." Singto pleaded.

Knot didn't want to argue anymore. "Ok. Meet me at our usual place. See you soon."

"Thank you. I will wait for you. Come soon." Singto said happily and cut the call.

Knot smiled sadly. He couldn't refuse Singto. He did love him dearly. He deserved one more chance. Knot got up and went to get ready.

Singto was restless the whole night. Ever since he sent the video to Bas, he couldn't sleep. He saw Knot's broken face whenever he closed his eye's. He did love Knot alot. He has to make him understand that he had to do that for their sake. He didn't want to lose Krist either. He was his first love but he is still his best friend. He can't lose them both. Whatever he was doing, it was for all of them. He had to.

He was waiting for Knot in the cafe and hoping that he doesn't see the video so soon. He has to talk to him before that. He was getting restless. He kept looking at the entrance and checking his phone for any news.

As soon as he saw Knot enter the cafe, he almost ran towards him. He reached Knot soon and without saying anything just hugged him. He missed him so much. All this was hurting him too much. He could feel Knot stiffening but after some time, he felt his arms around him. He smiled as he hugged him hard. He kissed his shoulder's.

"Thank you so much for coming. I was so so scared that you wouldn't come. I love you so much." Singto whispered

Knot smiled and kissed his hair. He couldn't stay angry after hearing all that. He patted his back and said,"I am sorry too. I was so jealous when I saw you posing with Krist."

Singto stood back and asked,"Jealous? Really? I didn't know that." He smiled at his lover. He wanted to kiss him but they were out in public. He grabbed his hand and took him to their table.

"Come let's have breakfast. I am starving." Singto said

Knot smiled and said,"Me too. I couldn't eat anything last night. Thanks to you."

"I am sorry for yesterday. I had to do that as there were too many people. After Krist was attacked, I didn't want to give them any more reason to do that again. I am so sorry." Singto said looking down

Knot sighed and said,"I am sorry too. I should have understood but sometimes I get so jealous. I can't see you with Krist or anyone else. I feel like you will leave me."

Singto held his hand and kissed it. "I will never leave you. I love you so much. You do know that Krist is my best friend. I was just helping him."

"But why didn't you come with me yesterday? You used to get so angry whenever I met Erik but yesterday you didn't care." Knot asked

"I was worried for Krist. I...I wanted to stay with him." Singto lied looking down

"You could have told me that. You were so rude and cold to me."