Chapter 17

Godt was distraught. He was afraid something was terribly wrong with Krist. He was getting many negative thoughts till he reached the hospital. As soon as he parked his car, he ran inside not caring about other's. He just wanted to see Krist. He rushed to the receptionist and asked about Krist. The nurse behind the counter was surprised to see Godt. She gave him the room number and guided him towards it. Godt ran towards the room. As he reached the door, he could see the doctor and Krist's parent's and also Knot and Singto. He was relieved to see Krist awake and was about to rush to him when he heard the doctor tell everyone that Krist was pregnant. He was shocked.

"How can Krist be pregnant? He never told me about this condition. Why didn't he tell me about this?" Godt thought.

He looked how everyone including Singto hugged him and congratulated. He felt betrayed. Everyone knew but not him. He thought Krist loved him more but then why did he keep this secret? Didn't he trust him enough?

He kept looking at Krist but he couldn't move forward. He didn't knew how to behave. Was he happy? Sad? Angry? He wasn't sure. But he was upset at Krist.

When Krist noticed him, he wanted to go to him but then shook his head. He wanted to think clearly. He moved away. He was about to run away when he was stopped by someone. He looked up and saw Knot. He pulled his hand away and turned to leave again. Knot came behind him.

"Godt, please just listen to me. I can understand that you are angry but don't leave like this. Krist needs you." Knot said

Godt stopped and sat on a bench. He closed his eye's and leaned back. Knot was right. Krist needed him more now. It's their child. His child... he can't run away from them. He love's Krist more than ever.

Knot sat beside him and said,"Calm down. I know that you are upset and angry that Krist didn't tell you about this. I told him so many times to tell you but he...."

"Why didn't he tell me? Doesn't he trust me?" Godt asked

"He love's you so much that he was scared that you would leave him if he told you about this. He can't live without you." Knot told him

"I wouldn't have left him. I need him in my life. Without him, my life is empty."

Knot smiled and said,"Please go to him. He needs you now. He will be destroyed if you leave him alone. Please come with me."

Godt sighed and nodded. He can't run away from Krist. Now not only Krist but his child needed him too. He has to be there.

When he entered the room, he was shocked to see Krist crying. He went to his side and hugged him. Krist hugged him back but was still crying.

"I am sorry...so sorry...I didn't mean to keep it from you...but I was scared....I thought you will leave...you will think I am a freak....please don't leave me..." Krist was sobbing.

Godt patted his back and said,"It's ok now. I can understand Krist but why didn't you tell me before? Don't you trust me?"

Krist looked at him and shook his head. He held his hands and said,"I was afraid that you will leave me."

"Hmm...haven't I shown you enough that how much I love you? Can't you see that I can't live without you?" Godt asked smiling.

Godt leaned forward and kissed him. Krist pulled him closer and kissed back. They were lost in their own world. Everyone had left and they were alone.

Krist smiled and said,"Thank you for coming back to me. I love you so much."

Godt sat beside him and placed his hand on his stomach. Krist blushed and felt shy.