Chapter 3

Krist was restless. He had come for a meeting for the series "True Love's Kiss". He was meeting everyone who were in the cast.  He was impatient. He was looking towards the door. Knot came beside him and said,"Are you waiting for someone?"

Krist was surprised to see him. "Knot...what are you doing here?"

"I am playing your friend in the series. I got a call yesterday and I accepted. I think you need someone beside you. Why are you so worried? What's wrong?" Knot asked.

Krist shook his head but he couldn't control himself anymore. He wanted to tell Knot everything. He was about to speak when he looked at the door. He was spellbound seeing Godt enter the room confidently and smiling brightly. Krist smiled looking at him. Knot watched him and then Godt and smiled shaking his head. He couldn't believe that Krist had fallen for Godt.

Godt had enetered the conference room and was happy seeing everyone. He greeted the director and other artist's. He saw Knot and was about to go to him when he saw Krist. Krist looked at him and smiled but Godt didn't react. Krist felt bad but he knew that he couldn't blame him. Knot saw Godt and went forward to him. Godt hugged him and laughed.

"Great to see you Knot. How have you been?" Godt asked.

"I've been good. It's good to meet you again." Knot said.

Krist stood at his place unsure of doing anything. He too wanted to hug him but he couldn't. He knew he was to blame for what happened. He looked at Godt but he ignored him. Just then the director Chan told everyone to sit and gave them their scripts.

"Hello everyone. I have given everyone their scripts. Krist and Godt are the main lead. We will have practice sessions every week. We will give the schedule to everyone soon so that we can start soon. Hope everyone is happy." Chan said.

Godt was shocked to see Krist as his lead. He couldn't do anything but smile. He ignored Krist as he remembered what Krist had tild him. He went to his manager Pen and asked,"Why is Krist in a bl? Didn't he say that he will never work in a bl?"

Pen was surprised at his question. In all these year's Godt had never had a problem with anything. He had always accepted with a smile. Even when she had made him do 2 Moons he had agreed then why was he upset now?

"I don't know. I got a call from the production house that they wanted you to work in this series and I accepted as this series and the director are good. You will have nice experience. Do you have any problem? If you want we can still refuse." Pen said.

She didn't want to upset Godt. He shook his head and went. Pen came to him with water and said,"Here. Drink this and cool down. If you don't want to work just refuse. It's still in the initial stage they can replace you."

Godt closed his eye's and sighed. He liked the script and he had wanted to work in it as the lead and now that he was getting it he shouldn't refuse just because of Krist. He opened his eye's and looked at Krist. He looked the same as before. Maybe he has forgotten everything like he had said.

"No. It's ok. I will do this." Godt said.

Pen smiled and said,"They have arranged a party tonight. You should join."

Godt nodded and looked at Krist. He was chatting with Knot and seeing him so close his heart was going wild again. He sighed. He has to forget him. Krist will never love him. He had said so then why was he still heartbroken. He should move on too.

Krist was talking with Knot but he was still aware of Godt. He could feel his eye's on him. He wanted to go to him but he didn't. He didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone. What if Godt ignored him then everyone will question and start gossiping which wasn't good. He hoped to talk to Godt in tonight's party. Maybe he will give him a second chance.