Evil

(A/N) This is my very first story! It's a little dark hope you guys enjoy!!

Ariana's pov

"Hello welcome to Starbucks what would you like?" I ask as politely as I can,cause I'm not gonna lie I HATE my job. But I need the money to pay my bills.

I was deep in thought until some one said "excuse me." "Oh I'm sorry." I said and looked up only to find possibly the most beautiful creature on earth. After asking what he wanted I asked for his name so I could write it on the cup. "Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson." He answered.

---------------Time Skip----------------
As I was walking home I heard a scream coming from an alley. I ran over to the alley and looked inside only to find no one. Seconds later I felt someone's hand grab my wrist and flip me towards them. Only to come face to face with a curly haired boy saying "Your coming with me doll." When he said that I froze. He tilted my head up,making me look into his eyes. When I looked into his eyes I knew I was looking into the eyes of evil.

Seconds later I started screaming at the top of my lungs saying "Help me please!" Only to be slapped in the face by the curly haired boy."Now we are going to be a good little girl and shut our mouths aren't we?" He asked. I slowly nodded not wanting to get hit again.

Suddenly a black range rover pulled up and I was pushed into it. I looked around to see five boys looking at me. One had curly brown hair and green eyes,one had black hair in a quiff with light brown eyes,one had brown roots with blonde tips and blue eyes,one had brown hair swept to the side with brown eyes,and the last one had brown hair in a quiff and brown eyes. It took me a minute but I soon realized who the driver was...Louis from Starbucks...