Big decisions

Enjoy Calum being really fucking cute up there. 👆🏻

Luke's pov

"Luke what was your dream about?" Ari asked, leaning into my body. "Um-" I hesitated, looking down at her. (Luke's thigh gap though). "Well," I started.

" I watched the doors open, watching Ari  walk through the door. "Wow" I whispered, seeing how beautiful she was in her dress. Ari stepped up in front of me, after Michael kissed her cheek of course. I zoned out taking a hold of her hands looking in her eyes. "I do." I heard Ari squeal. "Do you Luke-" from there I didn't really pay attention. "I do." I laughed breathlessly. "You may kiss the bride." The priest said, nodding his head. I leaned in to kiss Ari but soon stopped hearing a loud bang. I pulled Ari close to me, feeling her body go limp. "Luke, fuck, I'm-" Ari stopped, her eyes closing. "No no no! Call 911!" I shouted, looking around for the person who shot her.

My eyes landed on Lexi, holding a pistol in her hands aimed at Ari. I pulled her into my lap and covered her body with my own. I sobbed, holding her hands as her white dress stained with blood. "Drop the gun!" A voice yelled. I tugged at my hair as the took Ari away from me. I quickly got in my car and raced to the hospital. "Yeah, I'm here for Ariana Hemmings sorry Hicks." I sniffled. "Sir she's in surgery right now." The receptionist sighed. I sighed and sat down on a chair, pulling my knees to my chest. "Anyone here for Ariana Hicks?" Someone asked. I jumped up from my chair, running over to the doctor. "Is she ok?" I asked. "I'm sorry sir. Your fiancé didn't make it." I bit my lip, holding in a sob. "Sir she was also with child." The doctor sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry."  "FUCK!" I shouted, punching the wall. "Sir you're gonna have to leave." The doctor spoke. I pushed passed him, running to the room Ari was in. I ran in, her pale body lying on the bed. "Ari." I whispered, grabbing her hands. "You never got to be mine." I cried.

"Luke you don't have to continue." Ari whispered gripping my hand. "Lexi would never do that." She mumbled, looking up at me. "I know it just all seemed so real and I just- never mind it's stupid." I chuckled. "Well you got one thing right." Ari smirked. "You're pregnant?" I asked excitingly. "No, I mean my dress is beautiful." She chuckled.

Aria pov

"Oh." Luke sighed, his lips curved down in a frown. "Luke what wrong?" I asked. "It's just I really wanted a baby." Luke mumbled. "I know Luke, but I just had a baby and-" "Z just turned one I know, I know. I just want my own kid. Don't get me wrong I love the kids to death. They're my world, but I really want my own. Y'know. Like a mini Luke and Ariana running around in the world." Luke rambled.

Luke's eyes filled with tears as he continued. "Luke how bad do you want a baby?" I asked, placing my hands on his. "Like really bad." He sighed. "I- uh we could um try? I mean not right now because my wedding dress wouldn't fit if I got pregnant and I really love it. But maybe sometime closer to the wedding." I explained, not really thinking about what I was saying. "Wait really?" Luke asked. I nodded, looking t him like he was crazy.

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" Luke squealed, hugging me tightly. "Calm down Luke I'm not even pregnant yet." I giggled. I jumped off the bed, hearing the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs to the door. "Michael!" I shouted, hugging him. "Ok here are your miniature humans," he joked handing me the kids," and I brought a portable sleeping pod for the mini humans also." Michael said in a posh accent.

"You're annoying." I sassed." Michael rolled his eyes, making his way back to the car to get the portable crib I guess. "Babe is Michael here?" Luke asked, coming down the stairs. "No it's Justin Bieber. I just yelled Michael so he wouldn't get mobbed by fangirls." I joked, rolling my eyes.