Just die!

Ariana's pov

I backed up preparing for the worst. I felt a hand hovering over my face,which was soon lifted followed by a scream. I opened my eyes and saw Ashton twisting and holding Louis's hands behind his back. I sighed in relief as Ashton pushed him out and closed the door. "Thank you." I said quietly. "No need to thank me. I have to save my girlfriend." He said with a goofy grin. I laughed and playfully punched his arm.

After awhile Ashton had to leave,because the boys wouldn't welcome him here. I was walking up the stairs,only to be dragged back down. "What are you doing?!" I squealed,as I turned around to see who it was. It was Louis. Great..... "shut up." he said blankly. As he dragged me into the kitchen the rest of the boys gave of wierd stares. That's when I got really scared,even the boys didn't know what he was doing! "Let me go!" I screamed. After being dragged down steps in a creepy basement, I heard the door shut and a light clicked on.

I was pushed to sit down on the floor. Soon cuffs from the wall were being attached to my wrists. "What are you doing?" I squeaked. He ignored me and kept tying me. Tears started to flow freely down my face. I wish Ashton was still here he wouldn't let Louis do this. "Stop thinking about Ashton being your little hero." he said in a mimicking voice,like he could read my mind. "Please let me go." I said. "No." he said,getting annoyed. "Please." I said,lowering my head.

I soon took a punch to the jaw. "I said no, so shut the hell up!" He boomed. I cowered back pulling my knees to my chest as the chains rattled. He ran up the stairs and I could here the boys arguing. I could hear barely but my sobs covered up what I could hear. I sighed getting hungry I hadn't eaten in like two days I think. Liam came down with a tray of food and a sad look on his face. "What's wrong Liam?" I said in a hushed tone. "Nothing. Now eat up." Liam said,jogging up the stairs.

I stuffed all my food I'm my face like a pig. I didn't care if someone was watching,or if I was alone, I'm starving. I started getting tired and somehow managed to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and Louis was sitting on front of me. "W-what." I stuttered, as he stared at me. "Oh nothing,just thinking." he said,smirking evilly. I nodded quickly and hid my face in my knees. "Don't be like that." he said touching my face. "Don't touch me." I squeaked. His smirk turned into a frown. "Shouldn't have said that." he said,narrowing his eyes. I backed up.

I got slapped once and Louis got up and kicked me before walking off. "Wait!" I called after Louis. "What." he said. "Why are you keeping me down here? " I asked. "If I can't have you,no one can." he said grinning evilly,before leaving the room.

Louis pov (haven't had 1 of those in awhile!)

"If I can't have you, no one can." I said grinning evilly. Her stupid little Ashton would never be able to see her again. I should just kill her anyways. She should die. "Why can't she just die?!" I screamed In frustration. Atleast no one can save her now.

(A/N) hey people!!! How you likening the story? What do you think will happen to Ashton and Ariana. Why do you think Louis is being a jerk? If you have any suggestions for the story tell me in the comments!! Thank you!!! •3•