Thank you

Ariana's pov

"Home sweet home!" Calum praised opening the door. I rolled my eyes and stepped in the house with Z. Z looked at Michael and started crying. "Well we know he hates you!" I laughed. " shut up!" He glared. "So can I go to my room-" I started. " actually you have to room with one of us." Ashton said. "So pick." I rolled my eyes.

"Creep" I said pointing at Ashton. "Weirdo" I said pointing at Michael. "Rapist" I said pointing at Calum. "So I guess that leaves you. Now where's your room I need to do stuff and things!" I exaggerated pointing at Luke. "Hold up I don't wanna room with you!" Luke yelled. "Thanks quiffy." I spat. "Leave my hair alone pregnant bitch." He growled.

"Oh I'll show you pregnant bitch. Ashton. Hold my baby!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm dragging me upstairs. "What do you want?" I huffed looking at Z. "Your rooming with me." He mumbled. "Um no thanks." I sarcastically smiled. "Yes thanks!" He "smiled" back. Groaning I went and laid on his bed cuddling Z.

"Get up I wanna lay down." He mumbled. "No I'm pregnant. I deserve the bed. Take the floor. He laughed. Getting on the bed he wrapped his arms around me. "Go away. Or at least move your arms." I spat. "I'm good"he said tightening his grip to the point it hurt. "Stop your hurting me." I whimpered. He laughed and pulled me closer. "You chill?" He asked loosening his grip.

"Yes" I whispered. (Tbh this is random. I would right smut but my best friend in the whole world is reading this and that would be awkward.)  Although he didn't let go he loosened his grip. And for that I was thankful. I pulled Z close to me running his arms. He yawned and I smiled. I guess being here is better than being on the streets.

"Are you tired?" He asked. "Kinda." I answered truthfully. "Then sleep." He said. "It's kinda hard when your breathing down my neck and being a creep." I mumbled. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes. "Well it's true. And I don't like you." I whispered. "Well sucks for you cause I'm staying here." He put his face in my neck.  "Well then I'll get up." I stated sassily pushing myself up. He didn't answer. Instead he grabbed my waist pulling me back down. "I like it better with you here." I groaned. "Noooo" I whined. "Shut up and go to bed." He whispered.
___________________________

I was woken when somebody poked my side. "I think she's dead. She's not waking up." A voice echoed through the room. "I will cut you fucking dick off if you touch me one more time." I spat. "Yep she's alive."  Someone mumbled. "What do you want" I asked sitting up and opening my eyes. "You" Michael smirked. "Well your not getting me cause I'm pregnant. And I really don't want any from you." I smirked. "Your mean" he pouted. "It's my speciality." I yawned.

"No really what do you want?" I asked. "Get up and put this on we're going clubbing." Calum said throwing me clothes. "Yeah you guys have fun I rather sleep. Plus I'm pregnant. And being raped is not an option. And what about Z?" I asked sassily. (So much sass today I know. Blame it on my sleepiness)  "Get ready." Luke said as they walked through the door. "Luke get back here!" I yelled. "What?!" He shouted. "I'm not going,here." I smiled balling the slutty clothes up and throwing them at him.

I laid back down and closed my eyes placing my arm around Z. "Whatever." I heard him mumble. 'This is why I'm not social. People suck and swallow!' I thought to myself. I can't sleep now! I got up and made sure not to wake Z. 'I want food really bad' I thought. I got up and slowly opened the door. "What're you doing?" A familiar voice spat. "I- Austin?" I asked looking up.

He gave me a look. Pushing past me he sat in the bed. "So this is your baby huh?" He asked reaching out to Z. "Don't touch him!" I blurted out. He put his hands up in defense. " what's his name?" He asked. "Zayn but everyone calls him Z." I answered walking over to Z. "And from what I've heard your pregnant again. Am I correct?" He asked. "Yes" I whispered.

He smirked picking Z up. "S-stop! What're you doing?" I asked my voice coming out shaky. "Just holding him." He smiled. "Put him down." I spat. He laid him down in his original spot. "I was actually getting food. That's why I was leaving." I whispered. He nodded getting up. "I'll show you to the kitchen." He smiled. I followed him down the hall and turned right into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a Pepsi.  I soon found bread and decided to make a sandwich. I could Austin's eyes burning into the back of my head. "Please stop." I whimpered. "Stop what? I'm merely looking at you." He smirked,which I noticed he does a lot. "It's not funny." I whispered walking to Ashton's room. I quickly finished my food and set my plate aside for now.

I jumped when someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I yelled. Luke walked in and sat on my bed. " how's it going?" He asked awkwardly. "Luke what do you want?" I spat. "Will you go with me?" He asked. "What?" I asked my mouth dropping open. "Will you go out with me?" He asked slowly. "Luke I don't know. I mean I have a baby and I'm currently pregnant."  I mumbled. "That don't matter. I'll treat them both as my own." He smiled shyly.

"O-ok I'll give it a try." I smiled. He grinned and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Luke why didn't you just kiss me?" I asked. "Because I'm swag." (A/N calumsgotabooty this is for you. Ever since camp all I say is swag. Swag swag swag on you!!) he answered cheekily. "No just kidding. It's because I'm a gentleman and want to wait." He smiled. "Thank you." I smiled.

A/N I don't even know why just happened. Credits to ChloeHicks677  for helping me decide how she should date. That's all for today. I love you guys!!! Bye PANDAS!!!!!!!!! 🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼