Excited

Ariana's pov

I woke up to the sound of beeping.'beep beep beep'. I groaned and turned to hit the alarm clock but it wasn't an alarm clock. I opened my eyes and saw concerned eyes looking back at me. "Louis?" I squeaked my voice coming out all raspy. "No baby don't try to talk." he said I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion.

'I wonder why I can't talk. I mean what's wrong with talking?' And just as if he could read my mind he said "you were shot,thats what's wrong with talking! You were shot in the neck. Your lucky you survived." He said his voice quieting. I motioned for him to give me something to write on. When the pencil and paper were in my hands I wrote,'who shot me?'. "Jhsh." he murmured. 'what?' I wrote. "Liam." he said.

I shook my head furiously. No Liam couldn't do this! He's my best friend. Jut then Liam walked in the door. In big letters I wrote 'disappointed'. Liam saw the writing and hung his head low. 'when can I talk again?' I wrote. "Maybe later but for now don't push things." I nodded understanding his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

"Disappointment." I spoke. I smiled knowing I could talk now. "good you're awake." a voice said. I looked over to see Zayn. "Zayn." I smiled. "Where's Louis? And the rest of the lads? And-" I was cut off my laughter. "Woah there I know you have questions,but one at a time!" He said. I nodded my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Louis is out with the lads on a mission." He said calmly. I nodded. i heard the door swing open down stairs. I heard muffled screams and cries. I jumped up in the bed. "What kind of mission did they go to?" I asked my eyes widening in horror. "Honey you're going to have a new friend,shes Niall's girl,but she'll be bunking with you and you have to show her around." Zayn said. I hesitantly nodded. I ran down stairs to see a beautiful girl. Long brown,curly hair,blue eyes,and very short and skinny. She looked up at me her big eyes glazed with tears. The boys pushed her to me. "Can I?" I asked referring to the gag and all the ties. They nodded.

"Here sweetie." I said. Taking the gag out and untiring her. "Take her to yer room." Niall said. I pulled her upstairs and to our room. She flinched when I hugged her. "I won't hurt you. and I promise it's not bad here. I'm dating Louis. I don't know if you met him but you're Niall's girl and he's not bad. You'll get used to it and besides the beating every once and a while this is fun livin here! Just don't press their buttons!" I said. "What's your name?" I asked. "L-Lexi." she stuttered. "Well Lexi, I'm Ariana and you'll be sharing this room with me." I said happily. "Let's get you something to eat." I said. I brought her down stairs and to the kitchen. "What's she doing down here." Harry asked. "I'm getting her food." I said. "Ugh." he said. "Make me a sandwich." He said. "Maybe later but I have to talk to Zayn after getting her food so." I said. Running in the kitchen and letting he grab something.

Afterward in her up to our room. I told her to sit and eat. I the. Went to see Zayn in his room. "Hey Zayn." I said. He waved. "What is it?" He asked. "Well I've been really sick lately and I was wondering why." I said. "Wow you haven't noticed yet?" He asked laughing. "What?" I said. "All the symptoms. Honey I ran some tests and your pregnant!" He said. "W-what." I asked a smile creeping only face. "Your pregnant." he said slowly as if talking to a child.

I ran down stairs to get Louis. "Louis can I talk to you?" I asked. "Sure thing." he said getting up. We walked into the kitchen. "Louis I'm excited!" I squealed. "What is it." he said a smile growing on his face from my happiness. "I'm pregnant." I said. His smile got even bigger. "Oh my god. My baby is inside of you?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. He grinned like a fool and picked me up,spinning me around.

He put me down looking embarrassed. "Sorry." he said. "Let's tell the boys!" I said excitedly. We walked into the living room. "Boys." I said getting their attention. They all looked at me waiting for me to talk. "I'm pregnant." I said. Smiles grew on all their faces except Liam. "And since Zayn told me if it's a boy, we're naming him Zayn."i said Zayn smile growing even bigger than before. Liam got up and started towards the stairs. "Liam-" I started but was cut off by his harsh word. "Slut!" He muttered. I sighed letting a tear slip out. I smiled at the boys saying " At least you guys are excited."