Im your hero baby.

Let me start bye saying you guys are incredible I love you so much and I hope you read the chapter before this! Thanks lots of love!--Emily
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana's pov

I don't even know we're in going but I kept running down the steps. I can't believe Ashton really just asked me that. "Were you going?" Calum asked grabbing my arms. "Away from here." I spat trying to get out of his hold but he just tightened his grip. "Sorry baby but no. C'mere." He sad picking me up. "Two things. One I'm not your baby. And two what are doing." I screeched.

He didn't answer instead he took what guessing was his room. He set me down on his bed and tied me to the bed. "What the fuck?!" I screamed. "Sorry but you can't escape." he mumbled a smirk on his face. I sighed. "Let's FaceTime louis shall we." he said his smirk staying on his face. Really FaceTime isn't that like ancient.

"Hello wanna see your little baby?" Calum asked looking at his screen. "Keep your hands off her you little bastard!" Louis screamed from te other end. Calum turned the phone towards me. Louis face softened when he saw me. "I'm gonna be your hero. I'll save you I promise. Just keep yourself and the baby safe. Don't let them touch you." He said. I nodded. "Oh you mean like this?" Calum asked and kissed me. I didn't kiss back but I also couldn't push him off my hands were tied. Literally. I tried to turn my head but he was holding my chin.

"Stop! Leave her alone! Don't touch her!" Louis screeched. He finally pulled back and smiled. I started crying knowing I was probably never going to leave.

TIME SKIP

There was a faint click and cold air gushed in the room. I looked over and the window had been opened. Louis along with the boys including Liam came in. I must admit I wondered why Liam was here but oh well. I wanted to scream for them and laugh. Louis put a finger to his mouth signaling for me to be quiet. I nodded.

They untied me and I have louis a hug. We slowly went back out the window which surprisingly wasn't that far from the ground. The boys all crammed into the van after they pushed me in. "Ok thanks for saving me and all but why is liam here?" I asked. "Well we never kicked him out of the gang and he's changed for the better!" Niall said. I nodded.

"Well I've missed you and I hope you really have changed. I'm glad your back." I said. "Ooooh it's getting emotional in here!" Zayn yelled. "I'm sorry." Liam mumbled. "For what?" i asked. "Everything". I nodded. I turned to Louis. "You really saved me." I said staring at him in amazement. "Like I said I'm your hero baby." He said smirking.

(A/N) kinda short and strange but she escaped but don't worry that will defiantly not be the last time you'll see the 5sos boys!! I love you all so much and I hope you read my story aka the last chapter. Thanks you so much love you all!! Bye PANDAS!!!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼