Baby----?!

Ariana's pov

My eyes fluttered open and I rolled over. "Why are you staring?" I asked as I looked into Louis's eyes. "Because your beautiful." He mumbled. Peaceful silence followed. "Wanna have sex?" Louis asked. "Sure." I smirked kissing his neck. "Really?!" He asked excitement lacing his voice. "Nope." I laughed pulling away. "But why!" He pouted. "I'm pregnant." I stated sassily. "Screw it. Your such a tease." He mumbled glaring at me. "I try." I giggled.

Getting up I walked to Lexi's room. "How you feeling?" I asked her. "Like shit. I wanna die." She whispered her voice cracking. "Lexi it'll get better. You know it will." I mined climbing in bed with her. "Where's Niall?" I asked. "He went to get me Taco Bell." She mumbled. "Why me?" She asked sniffling. "Things happen for a reason Lexi." I whispered playing with her hair. "Why not you. You already have one kid. You do just fine with one. All I wanted was a child." She spat. "Lexi I-" "No im sorry Ari. You know I am. I'm just upset and hurting. I'm so sorry." She cried cutting me off. " it's fine." I mumbled understanding.

I rubbed her back until soft snores echoed through the room. Getting up I walked down stairs to the kitchen. I needed to start making dinner soon so why not know. I took my seat between Liam and Harry and the food cooked. "Still mad at me for something I didn't do?" I asked. Liam huffed and shrugged my hand of his shoulder. I evenly placed food on the plates. "Hi at it!" I yelled grabbing my plate and running out of their way. "Oh not you guys." I quickly stopped Liam,Harry,and Zayn.

"Make your own dinner. If you mad at me for something I didn't do you can make your own." I smirked. Louis stifled a laugh and started to smirk. I sat down in my original spot. Liam and Harry started to steal food off my plate. Pulling my plate close to me I stood up. "Learn some manners. I'm pregnant make your own." I growled sitting on Louis's lap. He wrapped one arm around my waist and ate with the other. A few minutes later Niall walked in. "Hey guys I'm back." He mumbled placing the keys on the counter. He froze when he saw me a Louis.

"I um uh I'm guessing they told you guys." He laughed nervously. "Told us what?" Harry asked. Niall looked relieved but then reloaded this wouldn't end well. "Niall actually the one who kissed Ari. She really didn't do anything." Louis said cramming food in his mouth. Niall looked nervous as the guys took in the information. "Niall." Zayn seethed. "Uh-Um I-" he stuttered backing out of the kitchen. "I'm sorry." Liam mumbled looking me in the eyes. I smiled and shook my head.

"But I'm still not making you food." I smirked. "Ari why?!" Zayn whined. "Because I literally just made all this and im tired." I mumbled motioning to all the food I made. Harry sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Niall!" Liam yelled. Niall slowly poked his head around the corner. "Yes?" He asked. "Get us some McDonald's." Liam laughed. Niall groaned but went on his way.

"Ari we need to do an ultrasound." Zayn mumbled. "Right now?!" I whined hiding in Louis's chest. "Yes right now." He laughed mimicking my voice. "Well can I  at least find out the gender?" I asked. "We'll see." He smirked. "Fine!" I groaned dragging Louis up the steps with me. He too was complaining about how he wanted to eat. "Wow you too are so excited about your baby." Zayn said sarcastically. "I am. My baby also needs to be fed." I pointed out to Zayn.

No I haven't forgotten Z. He's downstairs being fed by Aaron. When we finally reached the hospital(remember I'm calling it that instead of hospital room) I was told to lay on the bed. I pulled my shirt up to where you could see my medium sized bump. I patted my stomach as Louis looked at me in amazement. "What?" I asked. "This ones gonna be bigger than Z." He mumbled motioning to my bump. I'm not too far along but I my bump is still pretty big.

"Do you think?" I asked. "Think what?" He answered. "That maybe we're having twins! Or triplets!" I yelled excited. "Ari 3 or 4 kids is a lot to handle!" Louis groaned. "I know." I smirked. "I was joking by the way." I said running my fingers through his hair. Finally Zayn got everything ready. Zayn was in the middle of showing us where the baby was when Louis started to cry. "Aww." I cooed wiping his tears.

"How bad do you want to know the gender?" Zayn asked. "Like really bad!" I laughed. "Ok but first What girl names do you like?" He smirked. "Well me and Louis like the name-" I started clueless. "It's a girl?!" Louis interrupted happily. Zayn nodded and laughed at my stupidness. "Anyways what name do you like?" He asked. "Well I was thinking Jamelia." I mumbled. (That's my friends name!!)  "that's beautiful." Zayn smiled. "We should tell them." Louis mumbled helping me get up. I nodded. "I wanna tell Lexi first." I mumbled opening the door. Just then Lexi fell to the floor of the hospital. "I think she already knows." Zayn laughed. "Ari!" She exclaimed pulling me in a hug.

Walking down the steps I sat down at the table. "So how many? What gender?" Cameron asked. "How many what? The gender of what?" I teased. Cameron playfully glared at me while the others groaned. "Well Z here is gonna have a sister!" Louis laughed. Everyone cheered and Z looked at my stomach while clapping his hands. Giggling I picked him up. "Are you excited?" I asked my very hyper baby. Z laughed and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Aweh!" I coped as I saw a flash. "That's a keeper." Louis smiled looking at his phone. "Oh and Ari?" Liam asked. "Hmm?" I looked in his direction. "I won't call you a slut this time." He chuckled. Referring to when I got pregnant with Z. I laughed and gave him a thumbs up. "Im fine with that!" I smiled.

(A/N) Hello!!!!! I know it's been a while. I feel really bad but school sucks and ugh. I'm just glad I finally updated. So I've been thinking of ending the story soon but I don't know what you guys would want me to do. Therefore I'm asking for your opinions. Should I or should I not end this story. Well I'm just gonna leave in a good note.

The story will soon be under editing so it won't sound like a 5 year old wrote It. I guess that's really all. I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!!!!!! 🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼