Marvin Gaye???

(Edited)

Ariana's pov

"Want some ice cream?" I asked. "And chicken please." Lexi smiled sweetly. You can't blame her. Pregnancy gives you weird cravings. But what the baby wants, the baby gets. "NIALL!" I shouted leaning back on the pillows with Lexi. "Get Lexi KFC and ice cream!" I shouted again, Lexi giggling quietly in the background.

"Why me?!" He whined, walking through the doorway. "I'm not the one who got her pregn-" I cut Niall off, slamming my hand over his mouth. "You'll be going now, won't you?" I spat through gritted teeth. Niall nodded, backing up slowly and grabbing the keys. "I'll see you guys later." Niall whispered. As soon as Niall left I heard Lexi sob.

"Hey don't cry." I mumbled, pulling her into a hug. "See, even he doesn't want this baby." she cried, wiping her eyes. "No he does. He's just tired. It's almost one in the morning." I explained. "Wait, how am I going to get my food?!?" Lexi pouted, throwing her head back against the pillows. I chuckled lightly, remembering how bad my hormones were.

"Lexi I'm-" I was cut off by a loud snore. I looked back at her. her head thrown back on the pillow, her mouth open wide. I giggled and got up, making my way to the door, I walked out, shutting it quietly. "Dammit just wear let me change your diaper!" I heard Luke groan. "How you doing?" I asked, smiling at Luke.

"Our daughter hates me." Luke whined, grabbing my hands. "No she doesn't. Are you feeling better?" I asked again, wrapping myself in his arms. "Yeah." Luke sighed,struggling to kiss my cheek. "Good," I mumbled," now move so I can change Hailey!" I grimaced, wiggling out of Luke's hold. "Daddy's mean isn't he?" I cooed jokingly at my tiny daughter.

"You called me daddy." Luke smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Luke stop that." I scolded, smacking his arm lightly. I turned around,hearing Luke dramatically sigh. I rolled my eyes and finished changing Hailey. I picked her up and cradled her to my chest. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked, rocking back and forth.

"Um we're getting married in two months. Wanna go cake tasting?" Luke asked, running a hand through his messy hair. "Sounds good." I smiled. "I'm gonna lay her down and then We can get ready." I mumbled, turning on my heel I walked to the room next door.

I laid Hailey in her crib. I quickly ran out of the room and down the hall. "Liam!" I shouted. "What!" He snapped, rubbing his eye. "Sorry to wake you," I mumbled," but could you babysit the kids. Me and Luke are going to taste test the cake, but I could ask Ash-" "Ari, I'll do it. Don't worry." Liam chuckled.

"Thanks Li, you're the best!" I smiled, leaning on my toes and kissing Liam's cheek. Liam chuckled and started to push me to my room. "Go have fun Ari." He smirked. "No more babies!" He shouted, walking back to his room. I blushed, pushing my door open and finding Luke smirking. "Mm but what if I want another baby?" Luke asked.

Am I on fire? Because I think I'm on fire. "That factory is closed for awhile." I sighed. "But why?" Luke pouted. "Because I just had a daughter that was two months early and my son just turned one. Maybe, just maybe one more kid when Z turns three." I huffed in defeat. "Yay!" Luke cheered, knowing he had won.

"Wait, so we can't Marvin Gaye and get it on?" Luke asked. "Luke I will beat you to death with a shoe." I sassed. Luke rolled his eyes, placing his hand on my hip. "Let's get ready to go." He sighed.

I got ready in 5 minutes. Luke, not so much. "Luke hurry!" I whined. "I'm coming, I'm coming." He pouted, rolling his eyes.
___________________________

"Do you have mint chocolate chip cake?" I asked politely. "Yes ma'am we do!" The lady smiled, clapping her hands together. "We wanna try that please." I smiled. "Take a seat right over there and I'll be right back." She smiled, her heels clanking obnoxiously as she walked away. "Luke why don't you suggest something. You make me feel bad." I whined.