I know.

Ariana's pov

"Mom, calm down what can't you believe?" I asked. She glared at me and walked over. She looked me in the eyes and all I could see was pure evil. Without saying a word,she slapped me with all her force making my head turn. I gasped and lifted my hand to my cheek. "M-mom wh-why?" I asked on the verge of tears. "You and your stupid little baby." She spat. "You both deserve to die!" She yelled walking over to Z and grabbing in his arm.

He started to cry. "Mom stop! Get off him!" I yelled ripping her away from him. I looked her in the eyes and slapped her. I then pushed her pic my door and slammed it shut,locking it to make sure she won't get in. I walked over to Z and saw bruises forming. On his arm. I picked him up and tried to comfort him. I grabbed my phone and called Niall.

(N means niall and A means Ariana obviously 💁😂)

N: Hello?
A: Niall I need help.
N: Ariana what's wrong? Why's Z crying?
A: I'll explain later just come get me.
N: Ok calm down I'll be there soon.
*call ended*

I shoved my phone in my pocket and laid Z on the bed. I quickly grabbed my bags and packed all my stuff. A few minutes later I heard a car horn. I walked down the steps with Z and our bags. I opened the door an smiled when I saw everybody but louis outside. Niall took Z and I hugged his side kissing his cheek. Harry took my stuff so I did the same with him.

I repeated my actions with the other two boys. I then ran and hugged Lexi. we all got in the van. I was too lazy to climb into the back of the van so I looked at Liam expectingly. "What?" He shrugged his shoulders. I groaned and hopped on his lap. "You do know there's still two seats in the back right?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me. "But it's so far!" I pouted. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Well I feel the love." Lexi mumbled,putting Z in his car seat. I giggled a poked Liam's chest. "What are you doing?" He chuckled. "I'm bored." I whined. "You could tell us why we had to pick you up." Zayn said. I sighed and nodded. After i explained to the boys they all looked at me in horror. "Was she drunk?" Harry blurted out. "I think." I mumbled. "I didn't ask but no woman in their right mind would do that to a child." I spat. "What did she do to Z?" Niall asked with worried eyes. "Look at his arm." I mumbled.

"Uh guys that's pretty bad." Lexi mumbled. "What?" Liam asked. "He has bruises all over his arm and I think he could have broke it." She said with wide eyes. "We're defiantly going to check that when we get home, so Zayn prepare your shit." I stated blankly. I want to hold Z so badly but why if we crashed he wouldn't be safe. He wouldn't be in his car seat. Lexi spoke up as if she could read my thought. "We're almost home of you want to hold Z." She whispered.

I nodded and she handed him to me. He instantly started crying. I placed him in my arms and bounced him, cooing. Soon enough he calmed down and stopped crying. He didn't seem tired anymore so he kinda just laid there. I might wanna feed him. "Uh guys." I spoke up. "What?" Niall asked. "Do you have a cloth? I have to feed Z.." I mumbled awkwardly. "Uh yeah,yeah." Zayn mumbled handing me a blanket. it got silent and I looked around. "Don't look at me you little pervs!" I screamed playfully. They laughed and turned away. Except for Liam he just closed his eyes since I was sitting on his lap. I quickly got to work fixing my shirt and bra. I then put the blanket over Z. "Ok you can open your eyes now." I announced.

Everybody turned and looked at me. I giggled. "What's so entertaining about me breastfeeding?" I asked. "Boobs!" Harry shouted. "Harry the fuck! You can't even see my boobs. Except for Liam and we're best friends so it doesn't matter." I muttered. "So we're not your best friends?!" Zayn yelled. "No." I said blankly holding in my laughter. They all gasped. "I'm kidding! Your all my best friends but me and Liam are closer." I explained. Niall rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Uh Ariana," Zayn said. "Nip slip." He finished. "Wha-OH FUCK!" I yelled covering up my boob. "My eyes!my virgin eyes!" Lexi yelled. I scoffed. "Virgin." I mumbled. Everyone's eyes turned to Lexi and Niall as they both blushed. "Alrighty then. I think Ariana's burned enough people today. So anyways louis wanted us to tell you he loves you." Harry mumbled.

I felt tears brim my eyes and I nodded. "Why can't he tell me in person?" I asked. My voice betraying me and cracking at the end. Liam rubbed my back. "Well he's really unstable right now. So he cant see you. He could be saying I love you one moment and beating you the next." Niall explained. I sucked in a sharp breath and nodded. "so I can't see him today?" I asked. Niall shook his head no. "Alright turn around or close your eyes again. Especially you Lexi. We wouldn't want your "virgin" eyes to burn." I rolled my eyes putting air marks on the word virgin.

Everyone laughed and turned away. I tapped Liam's arm. He opened his eyes and have me a confused look. "Get Z" o whispered in his ear. He nodded and grabbed him. I quickly fixed my shirt and bra. I then threw the blanket at Niall's face. "Ok you guys can open your eyes now." I shouted. "What did you put on my fa- OH GOD SHE PUT THE BOOB BLANKET ON MY FACE!!" Niall screeched. Everyone looked at me and burst out laughing. "Why?!" Niall screeched. "Cause I needed somewhere to put it and your hairs kinda like a coat rack,so I set on your head. And it ran down on your face." I explained like it was normal. "Your sick." He muttered. "Why is Liam holding Z?He wasn't in your arms when we opened our eyes." Zayn stated,wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sick bastard. Liam gets to see my boobs cause he's not a fucking perv." I laughed. "Get it Liam!!" Harry shouted. "Umm have you guys forgotten I have a baby with your best friend..." I said giving them weird looks. "Oh right I forgot about Z" Niall said. "How he's right here?!" I laughed. He just shrugged and turned to face Lexi. Everyone was soon in their own conversations. I started playing with Liam's fingers. I pulled one really hard until I heard a popping noise. "Ow what was that for?!" Liam yelled jerking his hand away from my grip. "I'm bored" I shrugged. "Well we're home so go brake somebody else's fingers." He scoffed. I laughed and got up. I grabbed Z and walked inside.

Soon everyone followed my actions. "Alright let's get that arm checked so we can all go to bed." Zayn yawned. I nodded and walked upstairs to the hospital room. Zayn walks in and took Z from me. He quickly scanned or did some shit on Z's arm. I don't even know what he did and I didn't bother asking. "Well it's fractures in two places but we'll put a brace in it and should heal on about 6 weeks." Zayn explained. I nodded and thanked him as he put the brace on Z. "Goodnight Zayn." I yawned. He replied with the same thing.

I waited till late at night when everybody was asleep and I could still hear Louis saying stuff. I rolled out of bed and looked at Liam,making sure I didn't wake him up. I then walked to the room Louis and I once shared. I hesitantly knocked on the door. "Come in!" Louis's voice rang from the room to the hallway. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door. Louis's back was facing me. I'm guessing he thought I was one of the guys. "Look in not hungry so stop trying to-" I cut him off. "Louis in not trying to feed you. I'm not even supposed to be in here right now." His head snapped my direction. "A-Ariana?" He gasped standing up from our bed.

He ran to me and wrapped me in a hug. "I'm so sorry baby." He whispered in my hair. "I know." I said blankly. "Can I s-see baby Zayn?" He asked. "no Louis I wanna take baby steps. I'm not even supposed to be in here right now. And call him Z it's easier." I whispered. "Will you ever love me again. The way you used to. When we were happy?" He asked. "I don't know." I answered honestly. "I'm so so-" he was cut off by a voice in the doorway. "Ariana?!" Liam shouted. I turned and gave him a small smile. "Your not supposed to be in here!" He spat. "I know." I mumbled my face showing no expression. I swear you could see steam coming out from his ears. "Get your ass out of this room right now." He whisper shouted. I turned to Louis and gave him a sympathetic look. He gave a small smile in return. I walked out of the room in the shall with Liam.

"Your not suppose to be seeing him!" He whispered. "I know" that's all I could say I couldn't process any other words. 'I know' was all that went through my mind.

(A/N) Hey guys so this will be the last chapter for a while. I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back for a week. So I thought I'd tell you. Question of the day. Have any of you guys seen someone your REALLY not supposed to? Well that's all I'll miss you guys. I love yall! Bye PANDAS!!!!!!!!!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼