Lost it forever ago

Sorry I haven't updated on awhile. I love you!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana's pov

I felt slightly dizzy. Boy am I tired too. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. "Idiot you probably have her to much!" Someone said followed by a smacking noise. "Hey don't slap me. I wasn't to the one who wanted to kidnap her!" Someone spat back. "Shh I think she's waking up!" Someone said in a hushed tone.

I opened my eyes to sit up. I looked around and the four guys. Ahh fuck I knew these guys. Let's see there's Ashton,Luke,Calum,and Michael. Not so sure about Michael and Calum though so I think it'll be safer to have nicknames. "Well since I obviously can't trust these two doofs,ill asked you." I said referring to Asian,and red.(just go with it. I know his hair was red at some point)

"Asian,red will you explain." I asked folding my hands in my lap. "Fucking hell not again! I'm kiwi not Asian!" The boy who is apparently not Asian said. "So what's your names I forgot." I mumbled. "Someone's got manners. Anyway I'm Michael and this is Calum." He said being sarcastic at first. "Fuck you can I leave now." I spat getting up.

"No where do you think your going?" Calum asked. "Leaving what else does it look like stupid?" I asked sarcastically. Boy if I keep this up I might die with my child before I go back. "No your not." Luke mumbled grabbing my arm and pulling me back. I got pushed to the bed all eyes on me as if they were expecting me to ask questions.

"Ok we'll tell you why you're here." Ashton said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Can I pee before we start?" I asked. "Why do you suddenly have to pee? Are you planning to escape?" Michael asked. "Cause I gotta pee." I mumbled fiddling depth the sheets. "I don't trust her." Calum spat. "My god I'm a pregnant lady and I have to pee for fucks sake can I go now." I yelled.

"Wait your pregnant?" Michael asked,his and Calum's jaw almost falling to the floor. I nodded. "Dude why did you pick a pregnant girl?! You do know she probably has a boyfriend that she lives not you. and how do you two know each other?" Calum asked Ashton. He thought I was going to be his? Well he's wrong.

"We dated." I mumbled looking at ashton as he awkwardly scratched his the back of his neck. "Is that his
Baby?!" Michael screamed. "God no. It's Louis' I would never do that with him!" I spat. They nodded.

After I peed they asked me questions. And boy were they boring. I was hoping I'd drop dead just then. All the boys soon left leaving me with ashton. "Why won't you love me. I love you still and I want you to be mine. Even with that baby we can make it be mine. You'll be happy with me. so why louis and not me. When did I lose my chance?" Ashton asked.

"Oh believe me honey,you lost that forever ago." I replied getting up and leaving him.

(A/N) sorry I ended it there I'm tired and I just remembered I haven't written in forever!!! I don't have much to say so goodnight guys. I love y'all! Bye PANDAS!!!!