Druken Calum

Ariana's pov

I needed time alone. I needed time to think.
"Can I come over?"
"Don't even have to ask."

And with that I was off. Without a word I packed my things and left. With Z by my side of course.Driving with a broken ankle is a hassle. But thankfully I made it safely to Luke's house. I was welcomed with Luke's opened arms. "Home sweet home." He whispered. Z latched his arms around Luke's neck demanding to be held. "What happened?" He asked. "Liam." I mumbled. Luke handed me Z while picking me up. I laughed as he hit my head on the door. It hurt pretty bad but It was still funny.

Luke sent Michael to get my stuff while I got comfy. "I missed you." Luke murmured. "I missed you too." I smiled. Luke started to lean in and kiss me but I picked him back. Both of our smiles dropped "Luke I didn't break up with Louis. I just needed time." I whispered. "Oh." He mumbled."long time no see." Ashton smirked placing his hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me."  I growled. "What did I do to you?" He asked removing his hands. "You killed my bestfriend." I barked. "That was three years ago get over it." He groaned rolling his eyes. "Get over it?You killed your girlfriend my bestfriend. Do you know what you've done. And you expect me to just get over it?" I spat. "She killed my baby." He grumbled. "And that wasn't right. But you didn't have to kill her. She was scared. So was I when I was pregnant for the first time. Now here I am again perfectly fine. So next time don't kill my bestfriend and your girlfriend for a mistake that you could have helped with. A baby that you dearly miss because you didn't step up and help." I whispered a tear rolling down my cheek.

I sniffled fighting  in back the rest of my tears as Luke,Calum,Michael, and Ashton stared at me awestruck. "I-" "Save it. I don't care." I muttered. Grabbing my crutches I walked to Luke's room where a sleeping Z laid. "I hate people." I groaned rubbing Z's back. I smiled a sad smile as Z started to smile in his sleep. Cuddling him I decided it was a good idea to take a nap.

Banana time skip

"Louis stop." I mumbled sleepily
As someone kissed my neck. "I'm not Louis." Ashton chuckled. "Don't touch me!" I yelled jumping up. "You didn't seem to have a problem with it when we were dating." He smirked. "Keyword WERE and that was before you became a man slut." I spat. Ashton raised his hand walking towards me "Mama." I heard babbling. Ashton stopped. Dropping his hand. My eyes followed where the noise was from. "Mama mama mama!" Z babbled picking at his shirt. I smiled and picked him up. "Mama." He quietly mumbled grabbing at my nose.

I saw Ashton roll his eyes and walk out. Saying something about stupid kids but whatever. Getting out my phone I decided to send a video to Harry. Hitting the record button I started to talk to Z. "Who am I?" I asked him. "Mama!" He giggled bouncing up and down. I was about to end the video when he started again. This time making me sad. "Dada. Dada!" He smiled. I ended the video and cleared my throat. "You miss him dont you?" I asked. "Dada?" He asked his little voice sounding sad and afraid.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Finally deciding to send that video to Harry.

Harry's pov

"You really need to watch this." I continued to annoy Louis. "You said it has something to with Ari and I'm not in the state to even think about her. I'm messed up and I don't care-" I cut him off playing the video. "Mama." It came from the speakers. Louis opened the door and watched the video intently. He frowned looking at Z through the tiny screen. "Dada. Dada!" Louis smiled his eyes filling with tears. "I need them." He whispered. "Then go and get them back." I encouraged him.

Ari's pov

I opened the front door. Not note ting to see who it was i welcomed them in and sat with Luke again. "Hey." Louis's voice sounded. "Could you give us a minute?" I asked. Surely enough Luke left. I stood up in front of Louis. "I need you to come home. I miss you and I'm sorry." He smiled. I stood there staring at him. I shook my head. "Don't you love me?" He asked. "I do but you obviously don't. You can live without me and you know it." I chuckled. "I care about you." He whispered. "If you really love you would have said yes in a heartbeat to marry me. You wouldn't have hurt me all those times like you've been doing. You wouldn't only think about yourself but others-" " I do love you. And I do care for others." He yelled.