Fuck this shit.

Ariana's pov

I went up stairs and decided to take a nap. I know I sleep a lot but I'm pregnant and tired. That seems like a good enough excuse right? I hope it is. I laid in bed with the comforter pulled up to my chin. I slowly started to drift off into darkness.

"Hey love wake up." A voice said. "Hdgsj" I mumbled something even I didn't understand. "No really get up now." The voice mumbled again. I started to realize this voice wasn't Louis's or Lexi or any of the boys voices. The voice sounded bitter and angry. I opened my eyes and saw one of the last people I ever want to see. Austin.

"Ok I have a question. How the fuck do you guys find this house?!" I screamed at Austin and a tall well built man. "Shh the others will hear you." He mumbled. "That's kinda the point!" I sassed back. Man these mood swings are going to get me killed. "Shut up." The other man whispered. I closed my eyes in attempt to realize this was just a dream. Yeah it's just one of those dreams that have multiple parts.

"Open your eyes this isn't a dream." Austin said. Fuck. "LOUIS HEl-" I was cut off mid sentence when he put a rag to my face. A rag that's all to familiar. I started squirming against his grip. "C'mon love. Don't make it hard it can be easy. All you have to do is breath." He said. I shook my head. "Oh well you can't hold your breath forever." He mimicked.

M vision started getting blurry and I knew I couldn't hold my breath much longer. I let tears start to fall. "Don't cry you're going to be fine." He mumbled playing with my hair. I finally have in and breathed in the nasty substance.
----------------------------------------------

"Wake up princess." A voice mumbled. "Go away louis I'm sleepy and pregnant." I mumbled. He chuckled. "Oh Hun I'm not Louis." The voice said yet again. My eyes darted open only to meet Austin's. "What do you want." I yawned. I'm so used to be kidnapped I couldn't give a fuck right now. "aren't you scared?" He asked. "Like I was thinking. I'm so used I being kidnapped that there is no fucks given." I mumbled.

He smirked a devious smirk. "Do you trust me?" He asked. "Hell no." I replied. He laughed and picked me up carrying me to a window. "What are you doing out me down!" I screeched. "Ok if that's what you want." He said opening the window and letting my legs dangle out. "No stop you're a psycho! Stop you dumb shit I'm pregnant." I screamed. He shrugged letting me go farther out the rather large window.

"Say you trust me and I'll bring you in." He offered. I sighed. "Fine I trust you!" I mumbled. He pulled me in and I quickly grabbed his short,hanging on for dear life. He laughs and hugged me. My heavy breathing slowly died down and I broke from Austin. I went over to the bed and sat on the edge. "Are you mad at me?" He asked. i nodded. "For what?" He asked. "Everything." I replied but looking at him.

"I'm sorry." He said. I shook my head no. "Fuck this shit you're not sorry. You're abusive and crazy. Fuck you and fuck this shit." I replied.

(A/N) sorry for the short chapter but I just woke up and bleh. So the question of today is what is your favorite 1D song? Well that's all for today. Love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼