Silent ways.

Liam's pov

I waited a couple hours after Ari fell asleep,till I went down stairs. I slowly climbed out of bed. Careful not to wake up Ari or Z,who just fell asleep. Ari groaned and sat up staring at me. "Liam? What are you doing?" She asked tiredly. "Don't worry I'll be back soon." I whispered. She laid back done and pulled the covers over her and Z.

I walked down the steps and saw Louis and the rest of the boys laughing at Nash. "Why won't you kill the kid already?" I asked. "Cause it's fun. And he deserves after what he did to my girl." He spat. "Are you sure she's still your girl?" I asked. He shot me a glare and grimaced. I put my hands up in defense. "What's she doing anyways?" He asked.

"Well besides crying and then falling asleep,nothing much. Oh and may I add she's been crying in her sleep the past two hours and Z just went to bed." I mumbled "happily" at Louis and the boys. Jack g mumbled something to the guys and they all started nodding. I looked over at Nash and gave him a sympathetic look. He looked terrible.

He had dried blood covering his face and his hair was matted and full of blood. I heard footsteps coming down the steps. We heard a loud gasp and all our heads turned to face the hall. "Ari I-" Louis started but Ari put her hand in the air and raced to the kitchen, bouncing a crying Z in her arms. She grabbed something and raced back upstairs crying.

Ariana's pov

I ran in my room and slammed the door,making Z cry harder. "Shit" I mumbled. I quickly changed his diaper and changed him. I sat down and started to feed him. Z looked at me and wrapped his little hand around my finger. He calmed down and finished his bottle. He looked up at me and giggled. "Why do you have to look so much like Louis?" I whispered.

"Because he is my son." Louis voice startles me making me jump. "Louis go away." I mumbled looking at Z again. "Ari I'm sorry." he whispered. "Then let Nash go." I stated blankly. "No." he spat. "Yes. It's not fair. Just let him go and kick him out of the gang or something. Just leave him alone." I yelled. "You're so stupid!" Louis groaned rubbing his hands over his face.

"Well you won't have to spend time with me because I'm rooming with Matt." I spat. "Why? Why not Liam or Zayn or me?" He asked. "Because all the other rooms are full and there's no way in staying with you." I mumbled. "So when are you rooming with Matt?" He asked softly "tonight." I said simply. "No your not." He muttered. "Yes I am and you can't stop me because you don't own me!" I yelled.

"Says who?!" He yelled back. "Me." I spat slapping him. I turned on my heel and grabbed Z. Walking to Matt's room I knocked on the door. "Yes?" He opened the door. "Can I go ahead and move in?" I asked. "Of course." He shot me a smile. I laid Z on the bed and went back to get my stuff. "You're not switching rooms." Louis growled garb in my wrist. "Well it's a little to late to be telling me this. Don't you think?" I said sarcastically,grabbing my things and leaving Louis alone.

I jumped as I heard the door slam. I turned and sighed looking at the closed door. I carried the rest of my stuff to Matt's room. Laying it down I picked up Z and smiled at him. Walking down the steps,i slowed and saw a beaten Nash lying on the ground. Sighing I shook my head and turned so I didn't have to see him.

I 0walked in the kitchen and smiled at the boys. "Hey Ari!" Taylor laughed throwing popcorn at Matt. There goes my clean kitchen. I grabbed some baby food and a bag of chips. I grabbed a spoon and walked over to the smaller table,pulling the high chair next to me. I placed Z in the chair and opened the food. I scooped a spoon full and held it up to Z's mouth. His eyes widened and he opened his mouth. I giggled as he started poking his cheeks.

I wonder what this kid was thinking. I decide I didn't want chips so I go up and put them away. I grabbed some Oreos and sat back down. I popped an Oreo in my mouth while Z finished his baby food. Once we were both finished I grabbed Z and walked up the steps. Going in Matt's room I laid with Z until he fell asleep.

I sat by the door and hugged my knees to my chest. I want to go home,but I can't. Moms abusive,haven't seen dad in awhile,and Katy doesn't have a clue what's going on. I jumped when there was a knock at the door. Not caring I stayed in place. A few seconds later the door slung open, slinging me to the wall.

"Ouch." I whimpered,rubbing my arms. "Ah shit. Ari are you ok?" Harry's panicked voice filled the room. I nodded. "Will you talk to me?" He asked sadly. Shaking my head no I looked in another direction. He sighed and picked me up,carrying me down stairs. He sat on the couch and put me on Liam's lap. "What's wrong with her?" He asked. "She won't talk. Other than that I don't know." Harry shrugged.

"Ari will you talk to us?" Liam asked. I shook my head no. "Not even me? Or Zayn,or Harry,or Niall,or even Louis?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Will you talk to me?" Lexi's soft voice filled the room. i glared at her and looked down at my hands. She sighed started talking to Niall. I looked at Liam tiredly and cuddled up to him. Closing my eyes,i quickly fell asleep.