Im your crazy

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTR AT THE END!!!!!

Ariana's pov

I looked at louis one more time before leaving he room. I heard screaming coming from down stairs. I raced down the steps and saw Niall hitting Lexi. That was the last straw. Louis,now Lexi? I think not! I stomped over to Niall and grabbed Lexi from him. She looked at me terrified. To show I wasn't going to hurt her,i pulled her into a hug.

"Let's go upstairs." I mumbled. When I got her upstairs I told her I'd be back. I ran down the steps to face Niall. "What's wrong with you?! Do you know how old she is? I mean she's only 15! If you're going to hit anyone,let that person be me! That girl deserves better. You make me sick." I spat. As soon as I said that a hand collided with my cheek.

I looked up at a smirking Niall. "You did say to hit you out of all people." He said. I looked Niall in the eyes and laughed coldly before walking back upstairs. "Hey Lexi. let's see those cuts." I said. She looked up at me and smiled a sad smile. I sat on the bed and hugged her. "Oh Lexi. The things I would do to make you happy! Your so young and you actually remind me of me when I first got here." I said.

"R-really?" She asked. I nodded. "who d-did that?" She asked gasping when she saw my cheek. "Niall." I said. "Why?" She asked. "Well I told him not to hurt you cause your young. I want you to be happy so I told him If he was to hit someone,for him to hit me." I mumbled. Tears filling my own eyes.

She hugged me even tighter. "Oh sorry didn't mean to interrupt." a voice from the door said. That voice sounds awfully familiar. I pulled away from Lexi to see louis standing there. "Louis!" I screamed and ran to him hugging him. "H-how are y-you up?!" I asked. I guess things took a way for the better!" He said smiling.

"What's wrong with Lexi?" He mumbled in my ear. "Your little leprechaun that's what happened." I said. "How old are you?" Louis asked Lexi. "15" she said. His eyes widened in horror. "Wow" he breathed. "Why did he pick her?" Louis asked. "Because she's hot!" Niall yelled popping out of no where,then running away. "Horny bastard." I mumbled. "I heard that!" Niall said from the hallway. "Good!" I screamed back.

"Now let's get you cleaned up." I said to Lexi. "Go ahead to the bathroom I'll meet you there in a second." I said. She walked out the door and to the bathroom. I smiled up at Louis. "I missed you!" I said. He pulled me into a hug. "I love you and all,but when was the last time you showered?" He asked. "The day you were out cold." I mumbled.

"I'll shower later." I said. "You look hot in my clothes by the way." he said,his eyes searching my body. I laughed and blushed. "Here has another one of my shirts when you get out of the shower." He said smirking. "Well ima go clean up Lexi. then take a shower." I said. "I can help you shower!" He said jumping from the bed. "Umm no." I said.

"Please?" He asked. "No you're crazy!" I said. He smirked and laughed. "Yes but I'm your crazy." he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to kiss him.

(A/N) This chapter is a no. I don't like it but I wanted to update for you guys. Well anyways I'm thinking of doing a chapter marathon. If it's not explanatory enough itself. It's basically where I won't update for a week but on like Saturday I post 5-7 chapters. So tell me what you guys think. I love you! Bye PANDAS!!