Do you love me?

(A/N) sorry for the short chapter last time. It's just my friend wanted me to update so I'll to make this one a long one. I'll try.

Ariana's pov

"Ashton..." I whispered. I looked over and he gave me a small smile. I looked back up at Louis,who looked shocked. Suddenly Ashton pulled Louis down and punched him repeatedly. "Ashton stop!" I screamed. He stopped punching Louis and let go of his arm. I looked at Ashton in surprise,but soon had a big grin on my face.

Louis wobbled out of the room. I happily hugged Ashton,knowing my best friend was alive. Even though I wanted to be more... "Do you love me?" Ashton asked,surprising me. "W-what?" I stuttered. "Do you love me? When I was blacked out I couldn't see but I could here. So do you love me?" Ashton said. "Yes." I said looking down at the ground as my cheeks flushed pink.

To my surprise Ashton said "I love you too." with a big goofy grin. I looked up and smiled. "You do?" I asked. Without responding he lifted my chin making me look at him and kissed me. I smiled into to the kiss,him doing the same. I pulled away and was smiling like an idiot. "Ariana,will you do me the favor of being my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes!" I squealed,hugging him.

His eyes lit up when I said yes,that just made me smile even more. "I love you." he said looking me in the eyes. "I love you too." I said. He kissed my cheek. "Now you need to get to bed after what happened today." I said. "Yes,mother." Ashton teased. I rolled my eyes before kissing him one last time,and telling him to go to bed.

After he was asleep I got up out of my seat and decided to go down stairs. I looked at the door to see all boys staing there. "What the hell! Are you guys ninjas or something?" I said frustrated. Louis looked frustrated and stomped off. Everyone left except Liam. "Come down stairs." he said,no emotion at all. I nodded and followed him down stairs,where the rest of the boys where.

After sitting in quietness for a while, Zayn spoke up. "You can't date him." he said flatly. "Why is that?" I asked. "He's not supposed to be here,and don't think we wouldn't hesitate to kill him." Niall said this time. "No." I said. I can't believe I'm actually getting used to staying here. Harry's jaw clenched. "No,what?" Harry asked between gritted teeth. "No, you wouldn't kill him because he helps you,and no I won't stop seeing him." I shot back.

I got up to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled back,making me sit. "You go up there." Zayn said. "Why? Where's Louis?" I asked, panic taking over. Liam smirked "oh he's doing something." he said looking upstairs. I ignored them and sprinted up the stairs,them chasing after me. I heard muffled screams coming from my room. I ran in to find Louis suffocating Ashton. "Get the fuck off him!" I yelled,pushing Louis off. I sat there holding Ashton's head in my lap as he gasped for air.

The boys went and stood in the doorway. I slammed the door in their faces and decided to lock the door,so they'd leave me alone. "Shh, it's ok I'm here." I said calming Ashton down. When he got his breath back we talked for a bit before we both drifted off in to deep sleep.

I woke up to someone playing with my hair. I smiled and looked up at Ashton. He returned a small smile. "You hungry?" I asked Ashton. He nodded. "I'll be right back."i said kissing his cheek. I ran down stairs and got the cereal. Yeah I'm not good at cooking,plus they have nothing to cook here. I walked In the room and saw Louis talking to Ashton. "She doesn't love you." Louis spat. Ashton opened his mouth to say something, but before he could I poured the bowl of cereal on Louis head. Ashton stifled a laugh as the milk ran down Louis face.

"Oh your going to get it now." Louis said,looking enraged. I backed away a little. Preparing for the worst.

(A/N) haha cliffhanger!! What do you guys and gals think will happen? Will Ashton save her? Or will Louis take advantage of Ashton being to weak? Well you have to wait to find that out!!! ;D bye peoples!!!!!! [Chloe was here]