Escape!!!

(A/N) Guys guess what!!!! I'm with chloehicks677!!! Yas the one that girl that won the contest!!! That's all bye!

Ariana's pov

"Really?!" She asked. I nodded and tried to get rid of that guilty feeling. She smiled and hugged me. There's one problem though. What if they find her? Will they punish us both? She's so innocent though! 'I really shouldn't do this. Shut up you have to!' I thought. "Can I call you mom?" She asked. I laughed a little. "Why?" I asked.

"Well you remind me of my mom. Always sweet and loving." she said. I smiled and nodded. "I guess you can if you want to,but you won't be here for long. We're leaving tonight." I mumbled so the boys won't here me. "Wait so you're coming with me?!"she said getting excited. "No I have to come back." I said her smile falling.

"Why?" She asked,looking as if she was going to cry. "Because,i have a baby. I'm gonna have a family soon. I can't leave a this behind." I said. "Oh I understand." she mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go." I said dragging Lexi. "Why are we leaving so late?" Lexi asked obviously still tired. "I know 1:00 in the morning seems crazy but they're all asleep." I said. I quietly opened the door and walked out behind Lexi. "Where do you live?" I asked. "Butterfly road." she replied. I nodded,i knew exactly where that was at. I used to have a abusive boyfriend who lived on that street.

We started to run towards her road when I saw someone. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Who I saw made my blood run cold. "L-liam?" I asked. He smirked taking a step towards me. "Did you forget me doll?" A familiar voice. "A-Austin?" I asked. "Miss me?" He said. "Leave m-me a-alone." I said. Backing away and placing Lexi behind me.

"Who's this?" She whispered. "T-that's liam and a-Austin. Austin was my boyfriend that abused me." I said wincing at the memories. "Come on let's go back to my place." Austin said. "No! Lexi run!" I yelled and watched her tears fall. "No I can't leave you. Your my mom." she said. i smiled and hugged her. "I love you. And if you really love me you'll run back home." I said. She nodded and ran.

"Now let's go home princess." Austin said. Liam looked at me with hurt and pain in his eyes after I yelled at them "Don't touch me!" I screamed. Austen's eyes darkened and he grabbed my arm. "T-that hurts s-stop." I said. He shook his head and tightened his grip. "Hasn't your mom ever taught you how treat a lady especially when she's pregnant." I said. "Your pregnant?" He asked. I ripped my arms from his grip and walked away.

God I hate him and Liam. If I ever see them again it'll be too soon. "Come back here!" Liam yelled. When I heard those words I froze. I can't go back with them. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. I heard footsteps following mine and I picked up my pace. Soon the footsteps behind me disappeared And I sighed in relief.

I was soon face to face with the front door. I sighed and opened it to see a pissed of group of boys glaring at me. I gulped. "Hey boys. "

(A/N) ugh stupid exes and all that stuff. Wonder what will happen with Liam and Austin. Will they get Ariana? Will the boys find Lexi and punish her and Ariana? Wht will the gender of the baby be? You have to wait to find out. I'll give you a hint,the next chapter will be titled "explaining some things". That gives it guys and idea. I love you guys!! Bye PANDAS!!