Did i do it?

Ariana's pov

"Official." Louis said. I smiled and pulled my hand out of his walking to the kitchen. I came back to see the guys playing. "What are you doing?" I said through laughs. They all froze and looked up. They were in the funniest position ever. (You dirty mind!) Harry and Liam were pinned to the couch by Niall sitting on Liam,and Zayn siting on Harry Louis laying on all of them.

"N-nothing." Harry stuttered making me laugh even harder. "Man you guys have gone soft." I said. Suddenly all the laughing stopped and their expressions changed to evil. Dark over took their eyes. I backed away as they unraveled. I was going to run and then my back hit a wall. I was frozen,stuck. I was t going to get out of this beating and the fact it was all five if them was going to make it worse.

I ran up stairs to the bathroom. I knew there was a gun in the cabinet. I ran and locked myself in. I then grabbed the gun and sat on the toilet seat waiting. 'Wow this hurts. I mean Liam,i thought he would never hurt me I mean the first time he beat me he didn't forgive himself. But Louis that's just wrong he may be my boyfriend,but he's still a gang member. The others boys really have no value in my heart.' I thought.

I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts as the door burst open and in walked the five boys. I raised my gun pointing it at Harry since he was in the front. At first they looked terrified until Harry pulled out a gun. All the boys started smirking. I watched as Harry pointed the gun at me threatening to shoot back. 'Well if anyone's going to take my life,might as well be me!' I thought. I did the only thing I could think of.

I pointed the gun to my head. The boys smirks dropped. Now it was my then to be smirking. "Wow you really think I wouldn't have thought of this?" I chuckled darkly. "I mean of someone's gonna kill me,that someone might as well be me right?" I asked like a complete maniac. "A-Ariana what are you d-doing?" Louis asked.

"Well you see, if you guys were going to beat me then it would have been serious,you know all five of you I wouldn't have a chance. So I figured the only way out is death." the word felt good rolling off my tongue. "Death." I repeated again. They looked at me with wide,horrified eyes. "Louis my sweet Louis, I love you forever and always. I may be in hell but will never forget you. And Liam, I hate to say it but you diss appointed me the most. Remember the first time you beat me. You were drunk.

When you woke up it took so much convincing it was ok. But now here you are going to beat me again,not wen drunk. And the rest if you well I expected it. Goodbye gentlemen." I said suddenly gun fire went off and everything went slow notion from there. All I can remember was Louis rushing to my side,the gun being knocked out of my hands, and the hopeful words leaving my mouth. "Did I do it?"

(A/N) tisk tisk. All she wants was to be free. Maybe they can't save her this time. Does she really love Louis or I'd this get sick and twisted game. Yeah well you just have to wait to find out. Poor Ariana she obviously didn't shoot herself so Harry. What's going to happen to him? Louis might have something planned. Alright lovelies time to watch tv. I love you!! Bye PANDAS!!!