Problems

Ariana's pov

I rolled around in our comfortable bed. I groaned reaching for louis,only to find he wasn't in bed. I got up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I walked into the hallway and flipped on the lights. I squinted my eyes, trying to get use to the bright lights. I walked to the baby's room and saw louis sitting in a rocking chair holding the baby.

I smiled and waited by the door frame. "You're so cute. Me and mommy love you so much." Louis said in a baby voice. I giggled and clamped my hand to my mouth so Louis wouldn't hear me. I saw Louis smirk. "And mommy likes to stalk people." Louis mumbled followed by a chuckle. I giggled and walked in the room.

I smiled looking at the adorable little baby. "I can't get him to sleep." Louis whined. I laughed and grabbed the baby. I walked down the hall to our room. I grabbed As blanket and threw it over my breast and shoulder. "Did you think of waking me up?" I asked humorously. Louis laughed and rolled his eyes. I started to breast feed the baby when Louis gave Zayn and I a skeptical look.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing." Louis mumbled with a pout. i gave him a look. "Fine it's just that the baby gets to touch your boobs and I don't." Louis mumbled. I have Louis a disapproving look but soon joined him in laughing. "Ah first world problems huh?" I asked raising my eye brow,smirking at the same time. Louis shook his head and glared at me.

"Not for the baby. He gets to touch your boobs." Louis pouts again. "There will be no boob touching in this house!" Liam mumbled while walking past our door. I giggled at him. "Liam c'mere!" I shouted for him. His head popped in the door. "Yeah?" He asked. "You wanna hold the baby?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I handed him Zayn and he started playing with his fingers.

"You only have him to me cause you want me to put him back in his crib, don't you?" Liam asked,playfully glaring at me. "Maybe. But you love me so it all works." I mumbled cheekily. "Whatever go back to bed." liam commanded. I giggled placing my hand on my forehead. "Yes sir!" I said saluting Liam. He chuckled and walked away.

"Your hyper for 3:00 in the morning babe." Louis pointed out. "Yeah but on the inside I'm dying for sleep." I shot back. I climbed in bed and spread back out. "Could I have some room?" Louis asked. I shook my head no. I heard him sigh. The next thing I knew Louis had picked me up. "What are you doing?"I groaned. "I needed room too." Louis mumbled. He laid in bed and pulled me into him,so my head was in his chest and our legs were tangled.

___________________________

I opened my eyes and smiled at Louis. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I carefully got out of bed so I would t wake Louis. I walked down the hall and grabbed Zayn. I smiled and walked down stairs with him. "Morning" the boys chorused. I gave them a nod. "Hey Zayn." I said. He looked up from the pan and looked at me. "Yeah?" He asked. "I wanna get a picture of you and the baby. Y'know Zayn and baby Zayn." I mumbled. He laughed and shook his head. "Ok" he replied.

"What about us!" Niall asked and all the boys started talking. "Guys! Do you all really want a picture with Ariana's baby. I mean all of you hate pictures. Except for Zayn." Lexi said. all the guys quieted down and looked around the room. "Thanks Lexi." I mumbled. "No problem now let me see the baby!" She screeched running towards me. I handed her baby Zayn and she cooed at him. He started to smile and grab her hair.

I shook my head and laughed. "This place is a danger zone." I laughed. I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist. "First world problems huh?" Louis mimicked me. "NO,NO!! NO TALKING ABOUT "FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS" BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T LET LOUIS TOUCH YOUR BOOBS!" Liam screeched like a little girl hiding his face. "What?" Harry asked bursting out in laughter.

"Last night I woke up and the baby was touching her boobs because he was getting milk. Well louis got jealous and said "he gets to touch your boobs and I don't",and the Ariana said "ah first world problems huh?" ,And now they keep saying that!" Liam groaned. "What's so bad about it?" Niall asked. "well now every time I hear it I think about louis not getting to touch boobs and that's disturbing." He mumbled.

"Looks like I'm not the only one to stalk." I said matter of factly to Louis. he shook his head. "Once again we all got first world problems. And sadly mine is not getting to touch boobs. Problems." Louis huffed.

(A/N) 850 that's how many words were in This chapter. Hot damn!!! This is my Longest chapter yet!! Ok anyways the question of the day is. Do any of you have a baby named after you? If so tell me. That's all for today. I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!!!!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼