Just sleep

Ariana's pov

Austin sighed and got up. He walked up the basement steps and slammed the door,leaving me in complete darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm 8 months pregnant and Austin get a little more abusive each day. Louis and the boys have attempted many times to help me escape,buy sadly all their plans fail. This baby is gonna pop out of in a month and I'm still not home. I'm terrified in all honesty.

I heard the door open and I sighed. Austin appeared in front of me with a smirk. I wonder what's gonna happen today. Yesterday was a punch the day before that was a slap and he would just randomly say things to me like,louis doesn't love me,or that he doesn't love me so he doesn't try to help me escape.

Austin sat down beside me and rubbed my stomach. I flinched away not wanting him to hurt my child. "Oh you don't trust me?" He asked. I shook my head no. "You'll just hurt him." I mumbled. "So it's a him? Well I can't wait till he's born so he can stay here with me and you." He said happily. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head. "Louis will get me. You'll never be able to see this baby." I spat back angrily.

Austin scoffed and slapped my stomach. I looked up to him in horror and held my stomach. "L-leave the b-b-baby alone." I stuttered. I pulled my knees up as far as they could go in attempt to protect the baby. They wouldn't go far considering my huge stomach. He smirked and hit the top of my stomach. I started sobbing begging him to stop. He only laughed and continued his assault.

He soon left and I lifted my shirt to see a few small bruises here and there. I hope the baby's ok. I heard tapping on the basement window. I stood up and moved the curtains. Louis smiled at me through the window. I quickly pried it open and smiled. "Come on we don't have much time." he whispered. I nodded and took his hand,jumping out the window with him catching me.

I smiled seeing Liam sitting in the drivers seat of the van. I got in the van and noticed none of the others were here. I was going to ask until I realized I had a more important question to ask. "L-Louis can we g-get z-Zayn to check on the b-baby?" I asked. "Why would we need to?" Liam asked with confusion, Louis's expression matching his. "I- um he kinda-" I sighed at lost of words and lifted my shirt showing them my bruised covered bump. They gasped and Louis replied. "Yes we'll make sure Zayn gets it checked." I nodded and let tears fall down my cheeks.

Louis climbed on the back of the van and pulled me into his lap. I rested my head in his chest and sighed. He wiped away my tears with the pad of his thumb. "You tired babe just sleep. We'll check on the baby later but for now just sleep." Louis said. I nodded and drifted away into sleep.

(A/N) Hey people's. How's it going. So the question of the day is how do you feel about Austin? Tell me in the comments. And also do I have and 5sosfam reading this cause I'm thinking of writing a 5sos fanfic after this book. That's all for now. Sorry for the crappy update. I love you all! Bye PANDAS!!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼