Best day ever.

Ariana's pov

I woke up to someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I looked over to see Ashton drooling. "Ewww." I said,watching his drool got the pillow. Ashton's eyes fluttered opened. He looked around and smiled at me. I laughed looking at his bed head and the drool fall down his chin. "What?" He asked,looking confused. I didn't answer instead I laughed even louder.

"Why are you laughing?!" He asked getting annoyed. "You-your face!" I said through laughs. "What." he muttered. He got up and went to the bathroom. He came back with his hair fixed,and a smirk. "Better?" He asked."Yes a lot better." I said. He grinned stepping closer to me. "What are you doing?" I asked backing up. He pounced on me and pinned me on the bed. "What are you doing?" I asked again. "This." he said. I thought he was going to kiss me until he started tickling me. "S-stop!" I said. "L-l-Liam". I yelled through laughter. Seconds later Liam burst through the door. When he saw What Ashton was doing to me he started laughing too. "H-help me!" I screamed. Instead if helping me, Liam decided to help Ashton. With that he jumped on me and started to tickle me too.

"H-help!" I screamed. I was debating whether I should tell for Louis or not. Suddenly they both stopped. I looked up and saw Zayn was tackling Liam tickling him, and Harry was tackling Ashton tickling him. "Ha. Bot so fun is it." I said watching them scream for help. "M-make it s-stop. Ple-please!" Ashton screamed. After awhile they stop tickling them and started to leave. "Oh and boys." I started,them looking back at me. "Thank you for the revenge." I said. They started laughing and left. Today has truly been the best day ever!

(A/N) OMG it's so short!! Haha i know I haven't updated in a while and I went for making a cute chapter. So I guess Louis was like asleep in this chapter...? Yeah whatever. I hope you like this short chapter! ;D