Love i guess?

Ariana's pov

"I'll get him!" I yelled to Louis as I ran to get our crying baby. "What's wrong?" I asked picking him up. He looked at me and stopped crying. "You just wanted attention didn't you?" I laughed as I watched his eyes get big. "What was wrong?" Louis asked. "He just wanted attention." I laughed. Louis grabbed him and started making faces. I watched them as Z giggled uncontrollably. "He looks more and more like you each day." I whispered. "You know what,he actually does. I can't even tell you two are related. Y'know besides his sassiness!" Louis joked.

"No really he looks like a mini you. He looks nothing like me!" I whined. "Second times a charm." He smirked poking my stomach. I smiled and placed my hands on my stomach. "I hope it's another boy." He whispered. "I want a girl." I laughed. "What if we have twins?" I asked. "Oh my god!" He yelled "or triplets!" I joked. "Ari no!! 4 kids?!" He yelled. "I'm kidding Lou! I'm gonna go make some breakfast." I giggled.

"Do you guys want bacon and eggs or pancakes?" I asked. "Why not both?" Niall asked. I shrugged. It took me a good hour and a half to make food to feed the whole gang plus myself and Z. I sat beside Niall as he ate a pancake. Taking his last piece of bacon I bit into it. "Ari!" He whined. "Niall!" I mumbled him. "That was mine!" He pouted. "Well I'm pregnant. I'm feeding two. What's your excuse?" I asked sassily. "I'm hungry!" He shouted.

"Chill there more bacon on the stove." Taylor said. Niall huffed and rolled his eyes. "It won't be the same." He continued to throw a fit. "I really want some icecream and fries." Lexi mumbled. "I'm on it!" Niall smiled jumping up and leaving. I raised my eyebrow at her and she just shrugged. A little while later Niall came in with McDonald's icecream and fries. "How did you even?" I asked. "Let's just say I robbed McDonald's." He smirked. "NIALL!" Lexi and I yelled in unison. "What I'm in a gang it's what I do." He laughed

"So what's up with the weird food?" Harry asked. "Just hungry." She replied. "Lexi." I hummed in a warning voice. "Done we were gonna tell you later but ok now works. I'm pregnant." She sad placing her hand in her stomach. "I'm gonna kill you!" Louis yelled tackling Niall. "Dude calm down you got Ari pregnant!" He yelled back. "Ari how old were you when you got pregnant?" Louis asked.

"Let's see I was 18 when you kidnapped me. I've been here three years. You got Lexi last year so that makes her 16 and I'm 21." I mumbled. "See she's 21 not fucking 16 Niall! Do you know what you did?!" Louis screamed continuing to hit Niall. We sat and watched in horror as Louis beat Niall. "Louis calm down." I mumbled. "Shut up!" He yelled.

Sighing I got down on the ground.  Pulling his arms away from Niall, I pulled him closer to me. Niall say up and wiped blood from his face. "I'm gonna kill him." Louis muttered struggling in my grip. "Louis stop." I mumbled. "He got her pregnant. She's fine he's fine. But beating him won't help the fact she's pregnant." He instantly calmed down leaning back into me.

"There's gonna be so many babies in this house." He laughed as I played with his hair. "I know with Z and me and Lexi being pregnant and Harry." I joked. "I'm not a baby!" Harry said glaring at me. "You act like one though." I laughed. Mumbling something about how bitchy I was he turned around and continued to eat. "I have an announcement!" Cameron yelled standing on his chair. "I am also pregnant!" He smirked. "Cameron's you can't. Your not even gay." I laughed. "There's slot of things you don't know about me honey!" He said sassily snapping his fingers in z-formation.

"So your gay and pregnant?" I asked. "No. Oh god no!" He yelled sitting down. I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Ow." Louis mumbled when his head hit the floor. "Oops sorry!" I giggled helping  him up. "I'm gonna clean him up." I mumbled motioning to Niall. I walked into the bathroom waiting for him to follow. "Jump up there." I said patting the counter.

"Sorry about Louis." I mumbled while cleaning his face. "It's fine I get it." He laughed. Awkward silence fell between us. "Do you think I'll be a good dad?" He asked. "Ofcourse! Why wouldn't you be?" I asked. "I don't know. I've seen you and Louis. You fight and all that but then your totally fine with Z. Like I've never seen it look so easy." (A/N see what I did there. Huh. If not listen to drag me down!😒) he mumbled. "Oh trust me it's not easy!" I mumbled.

"Then what's your secret? How are you still mentally stable after all this that went down these few years." He mumbled. "I don't know. Love I guess?" It came out as more of a question. "You guess? Come on you can do better than that!" He exclaimed. "Ok it's love." I smiled. He rolled his eyes laughing.

(A/N That's all you get today. I'm to tired to right an authors note so I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!!!!! 🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼