I promise

Ariana's pov

I woke up to find myself alone in Liam's room. I walked down stairs and searched for them. None of them were here. 'I wonder where they went' I thought. After searching for what seemed like forever,i gave up and went back to Liam's room.

I was sitting on the floor tracing patterns on it with my fingers. Suddenly the door slowly opened and all the boys walked in drunk. Worst of all it looked like Liam was the worst. I closed my eyes,knowing I was going to get beat. Boy was I right. I took a hit to the stomach. "Open your eyes." Louis slurred from a distance. I shook my head no. I know it's not Louis beating me. I got punched in the face. "I said open your eyes!" Louis screamed.

I opened my eyes to see the worst thing possible. Liam. Liam was the one beating me. He looked like he would pass out any second. He kept punching and kicking my arms,legs,face,and stomach. What made it even worse is he was doing exactly what Louis did when he first came here drunk. After awhile Liam passed out and fell to the floor.

All the boys looked at me with dirty looks. They left, left the room and closed the door. Leaving me with a passed out Liam on the floor. I pulled Liam's head into my lap,playing with his hair as I let quiet sobs. I knew it wasn't really him doing it. I know it was what he drank. But it still hurt. Not just physically,but mentally. It hurt to know Liam did this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple hours Liam started to wake up. He got up and groaned. "My head hurts." he said. "Yeah probably from all the crap you drank last night." I said. He turned his neck to look at me. His eyes widened at what he saw.

"W-who did this?" Liam asked. I didn't say anything I just looked at the ground. "You." I whispered quiet to where I thought he couldn't hear me. I was wrong though he heard me loud and clear. "No. I didn't do this. I would never do this to you! I'm supposed to help you. To protect you!" Liam screeched. "Liam, Liam calm down it's ok. I promise." I said. "N-no it's not O-okay! I hurt you!" He said,growing angry. "Liam please,just leave it be. I'm fine I promise!" I said trying to get him to stop.

Liam got up and hugged me. I screamed in pain as he hugged me a little too tight. "I'm sorry. Why do I have to keep messing things up?" He said. "Liam it wasn't your fault. You were drunk and didn't know what you were doing." I said,trying to calm him down. "O-ok." he said,finally calming down. I went to sit in the bed, Liam following my actions. I started getting tired. Liam looked at me and smiled. He pulled me into his lap and I fell asleep with him playing with my hair.

I woke up to screaming. "What are you doing!" Someone yelled. "Nothing. She was tired so I let her sleep." Liam said in a hushed tone. I opened my eyes and rubbed them. I didn't bother to look at the man yelling. The voice did sound familiar though. Like a voice I hadn't heard in two weeks. I looked up I see Ashton grinning at me. "Ashton!" I squealed, jumping out of Liam's grip hugging him. "Hey." Ashton said followed by a chuckle. "I missed you." I said. "I missed you too" he said. He put his index finger in my chin making me look up. He then kissed me.

Liam cleared his throat. "Um this is Akward,so ima go...." Liam said, getting up and running out the door. Me and Ashton both broke into fits of laughter. "What's up with him?" Ashton asked. "Oh he just can't handle some love." I said looking at Ashton and grinning.

After everything that happened I decided to go to bed. I walked in my room and Ashton was already asleep. I chuckled watching him curl up under the covers. Before going to bed I walked to Liam's room. "Hey Liam." I said. "Hmm"he hummed. "Are you ok." I asked. "If your talking about earlier no. If your talking about right now kinda." Liam said. "Liam it's not your fault." I said. "You promise?" Liam said. "I promise." I replied before shutting the door and walking back to my bed.

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter. I just thought of this and thought some of you might like it. So here's it is.