Nightmares & cuddles

Ari's pov

"I don't like that dress." Katie sneered, for what seemed the thousandth time. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I have one more dress that I love and if you shoot it down, i'll stab you." I snapped, glaring at Katie. "God!" Katie huffed, crossing her arms. I pulled the dress up and walked back to the dressing room. "Last one sweetie! Do you need any more dresses?" The consultant asked sweetly, after helping me get dressed.

"No thanks, I think this is the one." I smiled, looking in the mirror adoringly. She nodded and led me out of the room. I stopped in the hallway as she continued. "So this is the last one!" I heard the consultant cheer. I sucked in a breath before walking out to see them. "So?" I asked, as I stepped up onto the walkway. "Honestly.." Katie trailed off, "I love it!" She smiled. "Finally!" I sighed in relieve. "Now, what do the rest of you guys think?" I asked.

"Well turn around." I heard Niall chuckle. I slowly turned around, the ruffled tool at the bottom of the dressed twirled with me. "Wow." Lexi breathed, looking at the dress. "It looks great." Cameron smiled. I turned again, taking in my appearance. I eyed myself, the tight lace top with lace sleeves, the ruffled tool beginning at my waist and flowing down. "But the Real question is, how do you feel in the dress?" Calum asked. "Like a princess." I admitted sheepishly, my eyes flickering to meet his in the mirror.

"Well I think you've found your dress then." Michael smirked, him and everyone else having smug expressions. "I want this one." I smiled, turning towards the consultant. She smiled sweetly and nodded. She helped me get out of the dress and left me to get dressed in my actual clothes. I walked back out, where the boys were waiting for me. "We bought that dress, so we're ready to go!" Ashton told me. "Wait, I was supposed to pay for it!" I whined, feeling bad they spent that much money on me.

"Don't worry, it's your wedding gift." Aaron laughed, winking at me. "You guys make me feel so bad." I sighed. "Well at least I got to pay for the bridesmaids' dresses and the maid of honor's dress." I mumbled. The dresses are truly beautiful. The bridesmaids' dresses are mint green that stop at the knee with a white patchy lace top, the maid of honor's dress is the same, except its longer.

"Wait, you said bridesmaids' dresses. I thought I was the only bridesmaid." she murmured, looking very confused. "Well, a few days after I graduated, before I got kidnapped," I paused, glaring at the boys jokingly, " I promised my best friends that if or when I got married they would be my bridesmaids. So I called them up yesterday and they're coming to stay with us a week before the wedding." I explained.

"So how many girls are coming?" Lexi asked. "Um 5." I smirked. "YOU BOUGHT SEVEN DRESSES?" Louis shouted. "Yeah so?" I shrugged. "Why 6?" Zayn asked. "Stupid. Her 5 friends plus Katie and Lexi, it equals 7." Taylor sassed. "Hey! Everyone sucks at math." Zayn pouted. "Actually I graduated with the highest grades in math for the four years I was in highschool. I also used to work at KFC." Ashton smirked cockily. "We know!" Calum shouted, smacking the back of head.

"Wait, so you're in one of the most wanted gangs with tattoos, piercings, and you've killed people, but you worked at KFC?" I asked. "Yeah." Ashton shrugged. "Ok, you scare me. Can we leave now?" Katie asked, with a bored expression. "Katie was there ever a point in your stay with us that you were afraid of one of the boys?" I asked as we walked through the parking lot. "Well obviously yeah, I mean Louis scared me a few times." She mumbled, shoving a piece of gum in her mouth.

"I didn't mean to scare you. It's," He paused, thinking," My nature." He smirked. "A human's nature is to be nice. Not act like a wild animal." Carter sassed. Louis rolled his eyes, walking ahead of us. "Where are you going?" Harry shouted as Louis walked the opposite direction of the car. "To get a drink." Louis answered, turning around and walking backwards. "I remember last time he said that I left him." I muttered, rolling my eyes.