No

Ariana's pov

I woke up on a bed,my head aching. Wait a minute,i was on the floor. What's going on? I looked around until my eyes landed on Ashton. "You ok baby?" He asked. "No." I said. "What do you mean no. Did he hurt you that bad?" He asked,a confused look on his face. "I mean no. Yesterday when I woke up you said you couldn't do something and I don't know what it was. But when I woke up you ignored me. Why?" I said my voice cracking.

Ashton opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. "Exactly." I mumbled. "Don't talk to me like that." he said. "No. Do t try and make it seem like I'm the bad guy. You're the one that ignored me until I almost died. What's your problem!" I screamed. "My problem is I don't love you!" He yelled. I cringed at his words. "W-what?" I asked on the verge of tears. "I don't love you."he said a lot quieter. I sighed. "Ashton get out." I whispered.

"What? No I'm sorry Ariana. I love you! I'm sorry!" he pleaded. "I said get out. I won't hesitate to call Louis and let him kill you." I spat. "Yeah I wouldn't hesitate either." Louis's voice said coming from the doorway. "you still love me." Ashton said. "No." I said getting up. "Where are you going?" Ashton asked. "To Narnia! What do you think stupid! I'm getting as far away as I can from you!" I spat. Pushing past Louis and running out the door. I ran down the stairs crying. "Hey you ok?" Liam asked jumping off of the couch. "N-no." I said. "What's wrong?" He asked sadness in his eyes. "Ashton said h-he didn't lo-love me." I said.

Liam pulled me into a hug. "Hey don't cry about that little shit." he said making me giggle. "You're right." I said. "I'm gonna go back up stairs to my room." I said. "Ok." Liam started. "But if you need anything you can come to me." he said. I nodded and ran up the stairs. I walked in my room to see Ashton packing his things. I grinned happily knowing that he would be gone soon. "Please." he begged. I ignored him and went only way cleaning my room. "Please Ariana." he asked again. "If you ask one more time I will call Louis." I said coldly.

"Please Ariana please! I know what I did was wrong but you have to still love me some where in your heart!" He said. I laughed coldly. "Well you see love is a strong word a word that shouldn't be used by you. You see you used me and ignored me. Telling me you loved me,when really you didn't. So this is goodbye. LOUIS!!" I yelled. Louis burst through the door with an angered expression on his face. Aww he's kinda cute with that face. Wait what? I can't love him. Or can I? "What's wrong?" Louis asked. "Can you show him his way way out of here. He doesn't believe I would let you kill him." I spat.

Louis smirked grabbing Ashton's collar and pulling him down the the hall. I followed them and watched happily as Louis threw him out the front door. "Thank you." I said before crying. Louis pulled me into a hug,which surprised me cause he tried to kill me,twice! "It's no problem. Now stop crying about that little shit." he said. I burst out on laughter. "What?" He asked. "That's exactly what Liam said to me earlier." I managed between giggles.

Louis have me a weird look but soon joined me. The boys walked in the door looking at me and Louis smirking. "What?!" I said getting annoyed. "Are you guys-" Zayn started. "No Zayn no! We are not dating nor are we fucking." I screeched. "Sadly." all the boys coursed. "Guys." I said,blood rushing to my cheeks. The truth is I really do like him. Wait I can't. What's wrong with me there is no way I'm falling in love with my kidnapper! I can't no! Before I knew what was happening the word came out of my mouth. "NO!"

(A/N) What do you think she means when she said "no"? Does she Louis? Lariana? Idk. Tell who you want Ariana shipped with!!!!!!!! I hope she loves Louis! Bye PANDAS!!!