Its fine.

(A/N listening to she's kinda hot. Damn Ashton's part is fire i swear!)

Ariana's pov

"Luke won't be back for awhile so get comfortable." Michael smiled. "Well it's a little hard to be comfortable when you guys are staring me down." I mumbled. (A/N this came from nowhere. I'm going to the zoo today so you guys better expect abunch of pictures of giraffes and shit.) "eh you'll get used to it." Calum shrugged. "do guys usually do this. Like stalk everyone? Because you guys are really creepy." I shivered at the thought. Suddenly I felt sick to my stomach. Jumping up I raced to the bathroom in Luke's room. I sat down by the toilet and threw up.

I felt someone lift my hair up and run my back. "Bloody hell are you alright?" Michael asked. "I'm fine I'm just pregnant." I mumbled getting my toothbrush. I opened the door and walked down the hallway. I turned to the kitchen and got some water. "Hey babe." Luke said slipping his arms around my waist. "Oh god you scared me!" I yelled jumping. "How you feeling?" He asked. "Ok I guess. I mean not the best in the world but I'm fine." I assured him. He hummed kissing my forehead. "I got you some Peeps" he whispered. (A/N Ew god I know! I hate peeps. Just me? Ok bye now.) "oh god I love you!" I yelled hugging his waist.

"Do you love me?" Michael asked. "Ot if you buy me food." I mumbled. "Who said I was sharing you? Like the fuck?! This ain't no threesome or some orgy." Luke yelled pulling me closer. "That's cool you love me. Can I have my food now?" I asked. "Only if you kiss me." He smirked. "Dude I literally just threw up. " I laughed. "I don't care." Rolling my eyes I pecked his lips. He still didn't let me go. "What type of kiss was that?!" He scoffed. I groaned and placed a kiss in his lips.

Finally letting me go I ran to get my Peeps. "Mmm" I hummed. "Is it good?" Luke asked. "It's like sex." I mumbled. "Ummmm" I heard behind me. "Well it's your fault for watching. I didn't yell 'hey come watch me eat Peeps!' No I ain't no attention seeking hoe." I spat. "Dayum!" They chorused. "Oh Louis and the boys are coming bye later." Calum mumbled. "Ugh. Ughedy ughedy ugh!" I groaned. "Why won't they leave me alone?" I asked. "Well you did have two kids with one Gang member and the rest are your bestfriend so yeah." Ashton mumbled.

"Ashton and stupid fucking words of wisdom." I yelled sarcastically. "I think she needs a nap." Ashton mumbled. " yeah that would be nice. I'd also like to watch mean girls. Any volunteers?" I asked. "Im up." They a chorused. We sat in the living room watching mean girls until I fell asleep.
___________________________

"Well she obviously looks comfy." I heard Luke state. "I'm sure she'd be way comfier at home." Louis's voice rang in my ears. "I was comfy until you guys decided to have a scream war." I groaned. "Ari would you like to come home?" Louis asked. "I mean I do kinda miss home,but that still doesn't change everything you've said and done." I mumbled. "Just come home. Just for a bit! And if you're not happy then I'll bring you back." He pleaded.

"Only for a bit. But not today." I whispered. "Really Ari. Your gonna go back with that little piece of sh-" I cut him off. "LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS! FINISH THAT SENTENCE AND ILL BEAT YOU!" I yelled. Luke face paled as he went silent.  I heard louis try to stifle a laugh.  "Oh and by the way the guys wanna see the baby so I'm gonna take him home." Louis said racing down the hall.

"No. He's gonna stay here with me!" I yelled. "Well until you decide to come home you can't see Z." I smirked. "You little bitch." I spat. He laughed and walked out the front door with Z. "Curse me and my shortness!" I whispered. "Luke take me home." I demanded. "W-what?" "Take me home." I repeated. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Don't you love me?" He asked. "Of course I do. But I also love my children. So please take me home." I mumbled. He nodded,his eyes tearing up. "Alright let's go." He sniffled. The car ride was silent. He stopped in front of the house and looked at me. "So is this the end of us?" He asked. "I think so Luke." I whispered sadly. I kissed his cheek opening the car door and running in the house.

"IM HOME!" I yelled. "Ari?" Niall whispered from the steps. "ARI!" He yelled running to me and hugging me. I soon heard footsteps racing over. "I my god your home." Liam whispered. I nodded pulling him into a hug. I hugged all the boys as we chatted. Louis walked down the stairs and smirked at me. "So you came home." He stated. "I only came for my baby Louis. Don't be so happy." I spat glaring at him.

"Wait what?" Niall asked. "Louis told us that you said for him to take Z home for his safety." Zayn stated. "In no more like he forcefully took him and said I can only see him if I came home." I explained. "So you didn't come home for us?" Harry asked looking a little hurt. "Of course k car back for you guys." I explained. "Please don't be sad!" I whispered looking at Harry. "No it's fine." He mumbled. " it's fine." He repeated.

(A/N) Yeah I know it's short. Suck it up and take it. Anyways I met this girl Sydney yesterday and she Is like my new BFF. I know I sound like a 8 year old. But we were driving home from McDonald's,her mom died so her aunt is taking care of her. And my mlm and her aunt are best friends. Just invade your wondering. I don't want you to think in some creep, and my brother has this little otter toy.

We stuck it out the window and payed no attention to it as if It was real. We stopped at a red like and this little girl and her grandma sat there laughing like crazy. Anyways yeah she's awesome and legit. So that's all really. I love you guys. Bye PANDAS!!!!!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼