Life goes on

Ariana's pov

Waking up to Ashton every morning isn't bad at ALL. I hope he knew how much I love him. I decided to go down stairs and make breakfast for him since I had him attacked with tickles. I laughed just thinking about it. "What's so funny?" A groggy voice ask. I turned around to face him. Louis. "N-nothing." I said continuing my journey down to the kitchen. "Yeah whatever. I wish it was me laughing when you fall down the stairs." he mumbled as I walked off. 'Rude!' I thought. I decided not to say anything because I wasn't in the mood to fight.

As I was making pancakes, hands slipped around my waist and picked me up. "Ahh!" I screamed turning my neck to see who it was. "Ashton." I said in a whiney voice. "Why did you do that!" I said. "Well I woke up and my wittle princess wasn't there." he said returning my fake pout. "Hey two things, first I was going to surprise you by making you breakfast,and two I'm the one that should be fake pouting!" I said faking pouting and being mad.

"Now my turn. Two things,one you can still make me breakfast! And two you're that left me!" He said. I laughed at him. "What. you don't think I'm serious?" He said a smirk playing on his lips. In the midst of my laughing I shook my head no. "I see." he said moving closer. "Ashton I swear to god if you tickle me I will have every single gut in this hoise attack you." I said backing up. he did t say anything his smirk getting bigger and bigger by the minute. He finally pounced,pulling me up on the counter.

We eat there my arms wrapped around his neck while his hands were on my hips. We started staring at each other for awhile. He leaned in to kiss me in til the smoke alarm went off. I laughed as I saw him turn off the stove and attempt to fan the smoke away. After his work was finished he returned in his original spot. "Now where was I." he said. "Oh I think about here." I said leaning in to kiss him. Some one cleared they're throat. I heard Ashton groan as I pulled away to see who it was. "No sex on the kitchen counter please. Oh and next time turn off the oven." Louis groaned. "Louis!" I squealed jumping from the counter. "Your so nasty." I said. "Yeah no breakfast for you." Ashton said joining me. "I don't think I would want any." he said smirking staring at the burnt pancakes.

Ashton made his way up the stairs as I cleaned the burnt mess. Not to long after hands wrapped around my waist.
"Ashton not right now." I mumbled. The hands didn't budge. "Ashton I said not right now. I'm cleaning! " I stressed. The hands still didn't move. "Ash-" I was cut off when a voice spoke up. "I'm not Ashton babe." I jumped at his words Turing to face Louis. My eyes widened in horror as he smirked watching my reaction. Louis grabbed my hips and leaned in to kiss me. "Let go." I said trying to get out of his grip. He didn't say anything instead he crashed his lips onto mine. I tried to pull back but I couldn't,he was to strong. Finally he pulled back. "Kiss me." he said leaning In again. But before he could make contact with my lips I turned my head making him kiss my cheek. He pulled back glaring at me.

"Life goes on. You'll get used to Ashton not being here when he breaks up with you,and life will go on." He said slowly as if he was talking to a child. I cringed at the thought of losing Ashton. "No" I said. His smirked dropped. "No what? Let's not forget I own you." he whispered. "You don't own me! I'm not a slave!" I yelled in his face. "Listen I'm the whole reason you're here. So I do own you." he said his voice matching mine. "Your that little bitch I can push around when I want to. You have to do what I say or you get hurt. You're afraid of me. So you see I do own you. " He spat.

"See you're crying now!" He yelled. I did t even notice I was crying until he told me. I sighed letting my head fall. "You don't own me. I belong to Ashton." I squeaked. He laughed a psychotic laugh. "Oh you think your his." he said shoving me to the ground. "We'll let me show you what I was talking about when I said you get hurt when you don't listen." He said.

He kicked me multiple times in the stomach before punching me all over. With one last slap he left. I lay there in my own pool of blood wincing as I looked at my body. I started crying until I remembered. Saying it out loud. "Hey,life goes on."