Im sorry

Ariana's pov

I sighed and stepped in the shower. I immediately regretted my decision. I heard loud thumps coming from down stairs. I quickly jumped up and got dressed in sheets and one of Louis's shirts.

I ran down stairs and saw Louis on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth. I quickly ran to him in a panicked state and looked for wounds. I then saw the most terrifying thing a girlfriend could see.

A bullet. And it looks like it went straight through his heart. "Guys help!" I screamed. No reply. I ran and searched every room. I paused when I heard muttering from down stairs. I ran down the basement steps and scanned the room.

I saw the boys talking to someone I didn't recognize. "Can't you see we're busy?!" Harry asked. "Does it loom like I fucking care?! Louis is hurt,bad, and I need your help!" I screamed tears streaming down my face.

"What do you mean he's hurt?" Zayn asked. Without answering,i ran to the table,grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs. I took Zayn to Louis. "P-please do s-something!" I screamed. soon enough the other boys came running into the room. "What happened?" Harry asked. "I d-don't know." I said.

"Wait where's Liam?" Niall asked. "No. He wouldn't! Would he?" Niall asked. "No!" I screamed. "He's my best friend. He loves me,he wouldn't do this." I said while wiping some of the tears off my face. "Niall,take her up to her room." Zayn ordered. "N-no I need to stay with l-Louis and m-make sure h-he's o-o-ok." I said stuttering badly.

Ignoring my protests Niall picked me up and carried me to my room. After laying me on the bed he turned to Lexi and gave a short,"Hey princess." then leaving the room.

Lexi's pov

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked Ariana. "L-Louis." she stuttered. I furrowed my eyebrows together but didn't say anything. "When w-was the l-last ten you saw l-Liam?" She asked. "Um I don't know maybe around 5:00 this morning why?" I asked getting worried. "H-he hurt Louis. The f-father of m-my child!" She screamed.

I pulled her into my arms and rubbed her arm. "Shh it's ok." I told her. "He'll be ok!" I told her. "Will you g-go check th-they won't l-l-let me." She said. I nodded and got up. I ran down the hall to their hospital room they had. 'Weirdos!' I thought. I opened the door and saw Louis on a bed with a bunch of tubes hooked up. "Can she come in?" I asked. Zayn looked at me and nodded.

Ariana's pov

Zayn let me into the room to see Louis. I gasped in horror as I saw how many machines were hooked up to him. "Can y-you give me a m-minute?" I asked Zayn. He nodded and walked out. I say down in a chair and took Louis's hand. "Louis you need to live. For me,for the boys,and most importantly the baby." I said tears flowing freely.

I places my hand on my stomach and rubbed it in little circles. "You need to live. This child can't grow up without a father. " I said. "And just think,in a few months it'll be baby Zayn,or whatever the hell we're gonna name it if it's a girl." I laughing. Even though I knew these words wouldn't help,i had to say them. "I'm sorry baby,I'm so sorry!"

(A/N) Hey this chapter was sad!!!! I almost cried. We can't lose our Louis. Ugh so today's been a terrible day and I just give up. So this chapter is about how my day has been going. So I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!