Your back?!

Ariana's pov

"He's so cute." I whispered as Z had fallen asleep while sitting up. I giggled as his head shot up. His eyes slowly closing again before his head fell,making him wake up again. "Let's get you to bed." I chuckled picking him up. Z yawned and curled up in my chest. After putting him in his crib I went to check on Calum. "How you doing taco?" I asked. "Can I die from a hangover? Because if I can I think I'm going to die." He whined. "Cal hangovers can't kill you." I laughed. "You don't know that-wait did you call me taco?" He asked. "Yeah. What about?" I smirked. "Do I look like a taco?!" He yelled. "Ok I regret that." He winced covering his ears. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

Leaving Calum for his "beauty rest" I went to see Michael. "What do you want short stack?" Michael joked. "I'm bored kitten." I whined flopping down on his bed. "Go find Luke" he chuckled. "He's sleeping!" I complained. "Fine what do you want to do today?" He asked. "Let me give you a makeover." I squealed. "No." "But-" "no" "I'll be your friends with benefits!" "Really?!" "No"

And so it went for hours. Throwing fake deals back and forth at eachother. "I'll stab you in the eye with a spork and sell your soul to satan for a corn chip!" I growled. "Well shit. You can give me a makeover!" Michael exclaimed putting his hands up in defense. I squealed grabbing  my makeup and sitting in front of him. "What is this thing?" He asked picking up my eyeliner. "It's called eyeliner sweetie." I laughed. "Michael hold still your going to make me poke you in the eye!" I yelled as I put eyeliner on him.

"You suck." He grumbled. "But you swallow!" I joked. "And who's would I swallow exactly?" He remarked. "Oh I don't know maybe CALUMS YOU LITTLE HOE!" I shouted shoving him. "SHUT THE FUCK UP. I HAVE A HANGOVER AND MICHAEL AINT GETTING NONE OF THIS!" Calum yelled throwing a pillow at us. "Well shit." I whispered as the pillow made me mark Michael's cheek with eyeliner.

Two hours later I finished his makeup. It wouldn't have to do long if he didn't complain that it was taking to long. Or if Calum hadn't thrown pillows at is every time we yelled at each other,but y'know we're special. "So what do you think?" Michael asked making faces. "If I weren't dating Luke I would tap that." I joked. "Ari I'm telling Luke!" Michael yelled. Calum had,had enough. Standing up with a pillow he smashed it in Michael's face making him fall backwards on me. I groaned pushing him off. "I told you to shutup!" Calum yelled. I pushed Michael off before running to Luke. "What ever Michael tells you is a lie!" I stated quickly hugging him.

Michael came into the room with tears running down his makeup covered face. "Aw what's wrong?" I asked hugging him. "Calum smashed my face in with a pillow." He cried hugging me tighter. After awhile he started to calm down. This all seemed really stupid. I mean Michael wearing makeup and crying. Calum being hungover and in a bitchy mood. "I ruined your shirt with my makeup." Michael whispered to the large black spot on my light blue tshirt. "That's ok." I laughed. "Why were you wearing makeup anyway?" Luke asked. "Ari was bored and gave me a makeover." He mumbled like it was nothing.

"I'm hungry." I whined looking up at Luke while Ashton braided my hair. Yes weird I know. Michael was asleep on Luke's lap,(fucking typical),Calum laid at our feet also sleeping,and Ashton was sprawled across my body braiding my hair."Tell Michael that." Luke snickered. I rolled my eyes. "No Calum made him cry. He's very emotional." I huffed. "Ashton?" I singsonged. "Yes?" He asked. Will you get me some food. Please?" I asked making a puppy face. "Fine." He sighed getting up. "You're the best!" I exclaimed when he came back with a bag of chips. "Give me one." Luke whispered. I slapped his hands away and glared at him.

Luke yelped and pulled back his hand. "You wouldn't get me food." I grumble. "Because of Mikey!" He yelled. Michael groaned and shifted. "You're going to wake him up." I whispered giving him a chip so he'd shut up. "We look like a married couple and Ashton,Calum,Michael, and Z are our kids. Also with another one on the way." Luke rambled. "Bout explains it." I giggled. "So can I call you mommy?" Ashton asked. Me and Luke flashed him a weird look. "Sure?" I answered in more of a question. "Yay mommy!" He whisper yelled. He looked at us for a moment before playing with my hair again. "These are some weird ass kids." I mumbled looking at the three grown men sleeping in our laps,at our feet,and playing with my hair.