Bad news

Ariana's pov

"That hurts!" Niall whined as I cleaned his cut. "Shut up. You'll get used to it. I did." I mumbled whispering the last part. "I'm sorry." He whispered and hung his head low. "What?" I asked confused. "I'm sorry for everytime I've beat you. In sorry for every name I've called you. I'm just sorry for everything." He mumbled. "Niall it's fine. That over now." I smiled. Niall looked at my lips and then at my eyes. My eyes widened as I worried what he would do next.

Leaning in he placed his lips on mine. I put my hands on his chest and started pushing him away. "Niall?" "Ari?" Louis and Lexi's hurt voices chorused. "How could you?" Lexi asked with tears in her eyes. "I can explain!" Niall yelled. Lexi shook her head and ran. "Louis let me explain." He nodded and pulled me out of the bathroom. "He kissed me. And I tried to stop him I swear. I didn't even kiss back!" I explained. "I believe you." He whispered. "You do?" I asked placing a hand on his cheek. "Of course I do." I mumbled.

" your not gonna do that Nash shit with Niall by the way."  I laughed. "I think you should talk to Lexi." He smiled. I kissed his cheek and walked in Lexi's room. "Lexi?" I asked opening her door. "Go away Ari!" She shouted. "Lexi I'm gonna explain. He kissed me. I didn't kiss him back I swear. I tried to make him stop." I explained calmly. "I don't believe you." She spat. Taking a seat on her bed i scooted closer to her. "I would never do that. I mean your like my sister. And you call me mom. Do you know how gross it is for someone to kiss their daughters boyfriend, or their sisters boyfriend?" I asked. "You really didn't do it did you?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"Why would he hurt me like that?" She asked hugging me. "I don't know but you two need to talk." I mumbled rubbing her back. "Ok." She sniffled. Getting up she left me in her room. I sighed walking down stairs. Harry gave  me a disgusted look. "What?" I asked sitting on Liam's lap. He pushed me off making me stand. "What the fuck I didn't do anything! It was your stupid Irish friend who did it!" I yelled Zayn rolled his eyes.

"You know what fuck you guys!" I yelled slamming Louis's door shut. "What's going on?" Louis asked. "I don't know! Why don't you ask your friends because apparently it's shun Ariana day!" I yelled putting my face in my hands. Louis came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Are you ok?" He asked as he rocked is back and forth. "I don't know." I mumbled. "Well I'll go talk to the boys but do you want anything to eat?" He asked. "Cheetos would be nice." I mumbled giving him a small smile. Nodding he walked out of the room.

Laying back on the bed I waited for Louis to come back. "So why were they mad at me?" I asked as I heard my door open. "Niall told them you kissed him." He mumbled tossing me a bag of Cheetos."Louis?" I asked. "Yes?" He turned looking at me. "Cuddle me." I whined fake pouting. Laying down he pulled me into his chest and intertwined our legs. "Do o hot those Cheetos for nothing?" He asked jokingly. "Screw the Cheetos." I mumbled tossing them towards our dresser.

Louis scoffed rolling his eyes. "You enjoy making me a slave." He mumbled. "Well it is quit fun-" I was cut off my a scream. Jumping up I ran to Lexi's room. "What happened?!" I asked panicking. Lexi looked at me and started crying. Walking over to her I lifted her sheet. Blood. Everywhere. This isn't good. "ZAYN,NIALL!" I yelled. "What?" Zayn asked. His eyes tracked to Lexi. "Ok Stay calm Lexi." He mumbled picking her up.

"Niall stay here ok." Zayn said looking at Niall. Nodding Niall sat down. "My baby." Niall mumbled. "Louis will you take him to our room I'm gonna change the sheets." I mumbled. I quickly changed the sheets before walking downstairs. "I don't know if your all still buttholes and believing Niall's lies but, Lexi was reding and it has something to do with her baby." I rambled. They all looked up with their mouths agape.

I sat down leaning my head back and closing my eyes. Zayn soon walked in the room with his head held low. "She had a miscarriage." He mumbled. "Does Niall know?" I asked. He shook his head no. I quickly darted up the steps to Lexi. "Are you ok?" I asked. "No." She croaked. I hugged her as she hid her face in my neck. "Do you want Niall?" I whispered. "Yes please." She sniffled. "Niall?" I mumbled opening my door.

"Is she ok?!" He asked jumping up. "Niall she's fine." I mumbled. "Thank God!" He yelled. "Niall she had a miscarriage." I whispered. "What?" He asked tears in his eyes. "Go see her." I said patting his back. Louis put his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Still wanna cuddle?" He asked. "Yeah." I mumbled. Cuddling with Louis I fell asleep.

(A/N) that absolutely sucked I know. But schools starting back and just thinking about it makes me stressed. I start school Monday. Updates may be a little late due to school. That's really all I guess. Sorry for the sucky chapter. I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!!!!!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼