Serious problems

Ariana's pov

I continued to laugh as I looked at Lexi. I gave her a weird look when she made a duck face at the baby. She noticed me looking and started blushing. "Zayn pooped!" Lexi screamed. "Did not!" Zayn defended. "Zayn I think she meant baby Zayn." I giggled shaking my head. "Oh" he said blushing.

Let's get you changed stinky." I said picking up baby Zayn. (I think in the story I'm gonna call him Z or baby Zayn. What do you guys think is better) "I shall come with." Louis said following me. I turned and gave him a weird look. He shrugged and continued to follow me.

I walked in the baby's room and changed his diaper. Louis watched in fascination as I rocked the baby to sleep. I smiled and laid him in his crib. I walked into our room and hear Louis's footsteps follow. Once I turned to face louis. "Babe we to talk." I mumbled looking in his in eyes. "M'kay" he replied sitting on the bed.

I sighed and took a deep breath. "Louis you're in a gang. And everyone knows that me and that baby are your weak spot." I explained. His eyebrows furrowed together. "I still don't get it." He said. "Louis word spreads fast. What If-what if they get the baby? Or me,or both of us!" I stressed running my fingers through my hair.

"I'll protect you. No ones going to get you guys." Louis said taking my hands. "Louis you don't understand! You can't always protect us! You could be out on missions and they could come and get us." I pushed all my feelings on him. "I can try." He explained. i sighed and looked down. "Im scared baby. I can't do this." I mumbled.

I pulled my hands out of Louis's and watched as his eyes widened. "Can't do what? You think your scared?! I worry all day about you and that kid! I've almost been killed thousands of times! And your scared!" Louis yelled. I heard the baby cry. "I'm gonna go get the baby." I mumbled.

As I headed for the door I felt a hand grip my wrist. I tried to pull my hand out but louis wouldn't let me. "Louis let me go." I whispered. He chuckled darkly and tightened his grip. "Louis stop! You're hurting me!" I exclaimed. I watched as his opposite hand went up in the air.

My eyes widened in horror as his hand came down. A loud pop went through the room and I felt a burning on my cheek. I gasped and put my free hand on my face. My tears burned the mark on my face but I didn't care.

Louis let his hand reach the air again. I screamed in pain as his fist made contact with my stomach. He pulled me to him so my back was against his chest,and cupped his hand over my mouth. "Shh" he whispered in my ear.

This was not my Louis. My Louis wouldn't hit me. I know he's done worse but I didn't have feelings for him. Now that I love him and he's supposed to love me,it hurts. Not just physically but mentally too. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

The door cracked open and Liam's head popped in. His eyes widened as he told the other lads. He opened the door and came in with the guys. "What happened?" Lexi asked. "No baby Go down stairs I'll be there in a minute." Niall said to Lexi quietly before she could see me.

"Louis-" Liam started. "No take another step and I'll do it!" Louis threatened backing towards the large window. My eyes widened and I shook my head and started kicking. he kicked my leg and pulled my head to his mouth. "Stop it." He whispered. I closed my eyes and hoped it was all just a dream. That is count to three and all of this would be gone.

But to my horror it stayed. I listened as the Boys tried talking louis out of his "trance". I heard louis sigh and take a shaky breath. His grip on my waist loosened and his hand fell from my mouth. I sobbed and ran to Liam,embracing him in a tight hug. "You guys got this?" Liam asked.

Zayn looked back at the guys and nodded. "Yeah mate we got it. Just go help her." He nodded towards me. Liam picked me up and carried me to the hospital room. "Liam my baby!" My head shot up from his neck. "He's ok. Lexi has him." He explained. I nodded and laid my head down on his shoulder.

Liam gave me an ice pack to put on my cheek. He inspected every inch of my body. I saw worry flash through his eyes when he saw the prints on my wrist. I zoned in and out while he was talking to me. He shook his head and cried with me when he saw the mark in my stomach,where Louis's fist hit me.

He laid and icepack on my stomach and made me lay down. After a while i at up and looked at Liam. "It hurts." I whispered my voice hoarse from all the crying. "I know baby I know." Liam said pulling me in his lap. We're not a couple or anything. It's just our behavior. We've always acted like this cause we're best friends.

I sighed and looked up at Liam. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked. Liam nodded and twirled my hair around his finger. "You can bring the crib in there too if you want. Then later when you feel better or whatever,then we can move it back." Liam explained. I nodded.

"Liam why do I have these problems?" I asked. "Honey sometimes things happen for a reason. and a lot a problems are real. Even if you want them to be fake." He mumbled. "Well what do you call these problems?" I asked. "Well personally o call them real problems,and I think that's what you're going through." He mumbled. "But I don't want real problems." I sighed.

He hugged me even tighter. "They happen For a reason baby." He said playing with my hair.

(A/N) wow guys. My chapters are getting longer everyday!!!! Today the chapter was 1054 words! That's a lot for me. Ok I you don't think it's a lot compare this to some of my other chapters! 😂👏 the question of the day is. Has someone ever turned in you for no reason? That's all. I love you guys!! Bye pandas!!!! 🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼