I can't

Ariana's pov

I sat up and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I looked around the room and saw Louis drawing on my closet door. "Babe, what the hell are you doing?" I asked confused. He quickly turned around. "Oh your awake.." He said awkwardly. "No shit Sherlock. Now tell me what are you doing?" I asked REALLY confused this time.

A small smirk formed on his lips. "This." he whispered so I could barely hear. He moved so I could see. On the door written in huge pink letter was the words," I'm a Tomlinson girl!" I laughed letting a huge grin pop out on my face my dimples very visible. Seeing this Louis let a small smile creep on his face.

"C'mere boobear." I mumbled. "Why do you call me that?" He complained but came over to me anyways. He climbed in bed with me and laid his head on my chest. I laughed at his childish behavior while playing with his hair. He mumbled something I couldn't hear. "What?" I asked. "I said I like your boobs." He mumbled. "Louis you little perv!" I screeched. "Hey I'm your boyfriend I have the right to look!" He said.

"Hey Louis?" I said. "Yeah." He answered back. "Could I call my mom. Y'know let her know I'm ok?" I asked. He sighed. Tilting his head looking up at me. "Babe are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked. "Yeah why not?" I asked. "What if you call her and you want to go home. I don't want to lose you and I couldn't let you go. I love you to much." He said his eyes glossing over.

"Aww Louis,i may miss her but I would never go back. No matter how much I wanted to I have a child on the way and an amazing boyfriend." I mumbled. "Really?" Louis asked. I nodded. "Ok you can call your mom." He whispered. I smiled. He handed me a phone and left the room. I dialed my house phones number and let it ring. "Hello?" My mom answered her vice sounding dull. "Mom?" I asked. "My baby!" She said. I smiled. "Are you hurt? Did you call the police? I miss you! Please come home!" She begged. "Mom,mom calm down. I'm not hurt,i didn't call the police, I miss you too,and I can't. " I said whispering the last part.

"Why not?" She asked. "Mom I have some news. I'm pregnant and it's by my kidnapper. But the reason I can't come home is because. I have my boyfriend and child. I can't leave all this behind I need it." I whispered. she sighed not wanting to fight. "Baby what's the gender?" She asked. "I don't know we never found out." I said. "We had tests in their hospital room to see if I was pregnant." I continued. "How did you go to the hospital? Would someone have called the police?" She asked. "No mom they have their own hospital room in their house." I said. "Oh" was all she said.

"Who's phone are you calling from?" She asked. "Louis's." I replied. "Is he your boyfriend?" she asked. Man she has questions. I nodded but then realized she couldn't see me. "Yes." I said. "Let's talk to him." She demanded. "Ok hold on." I mumbled. I sighed and ran down stairs. "Louis baby my mom wants to talk to you." I said. All the boys turned their attention to me. "Your mom?" Niall asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded. They all looked wide eyed. Louis's eyes had fear in them.

" Here." I mumbled handing him the phone. He ran upstairs and talked to my mom. I skipped over to Liam and sat on his lap. "So why'd you call your mom" he asked. "Y'know just to let her know I'm safe. Hey Zayn." I said. "Yeah?" HE mumbled. "Can we see what the gender of the baby is later?" I asked. He nodded with a smile on. His face.

Louis ran down stairs and gave me the phone. "I love you sweety I got to go." My mom said. "I love you too mom bye" I said. "Wait sweety can you ever come home?" She asked you can tell she was crying. I let tears fall from my own eyes before replying. "I can't."

(A/N) How you guys doing? Ok so the question of the day is. What do you guys think Louis's conversation with Ariana's mom was about? Tell me!! Well I gtg guys love you guys!!! Bye PANDAS!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼