Eventful

Ariana's pov

"Harry!" I whined climbing on his lap. "Believe me I came back for you guys too!" I explained. He huffed Turing his head. "What will it take for you to believe me?" I asked. "Say Harry Styles is the best friend I ever had and I love him." He pouted. "Fine!" I rolled my eyes. "Harry Styles is the best friend I ever had and I love him. There happy?" I asked sarcastically. "Very." He mumbled. Kissing his cheek I got up. "Well I'm gonna get Z." I mumbled. Walking up the steps I heard someone crying. "What?" I asked myself. Opening the door where it came from I walked In the room. "Nash?" I asked in shock. He looked up and cried harder. "Come on." I mumbled. Helping him up I placed his arm around me shoulders. I walked down the stairs with him into the living room. "Really guys? Can you not do one simple favor I ask?! I mean you did kidnap me after all!" I yelled. They all looked at me in surprise. "Why'd you go in his room?" Louis asked with a blank expression.  "Does that really seem important right now?!" I spat. "Niall give me the keys." I mumbled. "Niall don't!" Louis demanded. "Shut up Louis! Niall give me the fucking keys. I'm coming back back. I'm just taking Nash home." I spat through gritted teeth.

Niall's eyes widened as he tossed me the keys. "You have your stuff right?" I asked. "I brought it all home last time." Nash croaked. I nodded and slammed the door shut as we left. "Thank you." Nash whispered when I helped him in his house. "No problem." I smiled. " I'll try to make sure they don't get you again." I laughed in a feeble attempt to make a joke. He chuckled lightly and sat on the couch. "Well I'll see you Nash." I mumbled waving at him and walking out the door.

I drove back home embracing the silence. Opening the door i tossed Niall the keys. "Ari I can explain." Louis said hurriedly. "I don't care. I just wanna go to bed." I mumbled. "Umm Liam I guess I'll be sleeping with you tonight if that's alright." I mumbled. "Yeah that's fine." He shrugged it off as he stared at the tv. Walking in his room I laid on the bed. I heard a ding and groaned pulling my phone from my pocket.

From Luke: I love you!

To Luke: You know this can't work Luke

From Luke:And explain to me why Ari!

To Luke: Goodnight Luke.

I sighed placing my phone on the bedside table. That boy knows it won't work yet he still tries. Closing my eyes I drifted to sleep.
___________________________

Opening my eyes I groaned. "What time even is it?" I asked myself. Looking at the clock on the wall I read the numbers. "12:00! I slept in that late?!" I questioned myself. Walking down the steps I saw all the guys were gone. Probably some mission. I walked to the kitchen and started making pancakes. "What smells good?" Lexi's voice rang through the empty house. "My pancakes." I said sassily flinging around the spatula. She giggled and sat down.

I heard soft meows from beside me. "No Google! Get off the counter! Nobody wants cat hair pancakes!" I whined. "Well Niall will eat anything." Lexi joked. "Do you know where the guys went?" I asked Lexi. She opened her mouth to reply but before she could the front door opened quickly. All the boys rushed in with Jack G groaning in pain. "What happened?" I asked. "He got shot in the leg. Can you still do stitches?" Harry asked.

I nodded. After getting everything I made him lay on the table. "We eat there!" Niall exclaims. "Yeah but you ain't eating today cause those pancakes are burnt." I said causing Niall to pout. "Ok Jack I need to take the bullet out. So I need you to be very still." I explained. "Wait can't Zayn do this stuff?" Liam asked confused. Zayn shook his head quickly. "I can do a lot of things but stitches isn't one of them."  Zayn said. "Ahh" Jack yelled as I took out the bullet.

"Ok I'm about to start the stitches. You can squeeze Niall's hand if you need to." I said sweetly. He grabbed on to Niall's hand. When the needle went through his skin he yelled and jerked his leg. "Jack stay still." I demanded. Finishing them up was a struggle. Jack was constantly moving his leg but I understand. Stitches hurt like a bitch. "Ow you broke my hand!" Niall whined. "Really?" Jack G asked laughing. Niall nodded and started pouting 

He glared at us all as we laughed. He walked to Lexi and hid his face in her neck. "Lexi's nice." Niall mumbled. "Yeah because her virgin eyes couldn't handle this." I rolled my eyes. "Lexi's not a virgin." Niall smirked. "On my god. Ok I didn't want to know that. I was joking." I walked out in disgust. I heard Niall chuckling loudly while the others complained.

"Can we talk?" Louis asked. "Sure." I sighed sitting down. "Do you love me?" He asked. "Well yes. I mean I'm having your kids." I smiled lightly. "Then Will you give me another chance?" He asked sweetly. I sighed and avoided eye contact. "I don't know." I whispered. "Just for a bit! And if everything goes smoothly we'll stay together." He explained. "Ok." I mumbled. He grinned and sat down beside me.

He tilted my head making me look at him. "I really wanna kiss you right now." He whispered. "Then do it" I breathed. Placing his lips on mine we shared a sweet and short kiss. "GET IT ARI!" Lexi yelled. Laughing I leaned my forehead against Louis's. "Today has been very eventful!" I laughed.

(A/N) Yet another sucky chapter. Sigh I'm sorry. You guys will get over it. I'm sooooo tired. Ugh well I guess that's all. I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!!!!!!!!! 🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼