Standing up

Ariana's pov

After hearing the thud I panicked. I ran down stairs to see Ashton lying on the floor with a puddle of blood around his head. "Ashton!!!"I screamed, running over to him. Zayn looked at me like i was mental and Louis muttered something and have me a glare. "Ashton. Please be ok." I begged. "Just let him die!" Louis spat. "Why do you care if he lives?" He asked. "Let him die?Let him die?! Are you kidding me!? You know he's the only person here keeping me stable. Why can't you get over the fact that I don't love you!" I spat. He slapped me. Zayn looked at us in surprise. "Bitch!" He roared,hitting me again. "Whats with you and Ashton?" He said getting a disgusted look on his face."I-I love him ok!" I spat. wow I was standing up to Louis. Louis's face turned bright red as he started kicking Ashton. "Stop it! You're going to kill him!" I screeched. "Good!" He spat.

I pushed Louis off and grabbed Ashton,dragging him into the down stairs bath room. "Please be ok." I whispered, as a tear rolled down my cheek. I started cleaning Ashton up. After I bandaged him up I looked at him and broke down in sobs. I knew he was still alive because he had a pulse and his chest was moving up and down. I stood up and looked in the mirror to see all five boys staring at me in confusion.

I pushed passed them and grabbed Ashton taking him to my room. I lied down Ashton in bed and sat in the chair next to him. I grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers. I started remembering all the memories. When we first met,when I told him he was my best friend,and my favorite when he climbed in the window and said "I'm not giving up that easy." I looked up to see all the boys staring at me again. "What?" I squeaked. None of them said anything. Louis got mad and punched the wall, Harry, Zayn, and Niall looked at me in surprise and Liam looked confused. I sighed.

After a while they all left except Louis. "What?" I groaned,annoyed that he wouldn't leave me alone. He didn't answer. I had enough. "Get out!" I said through gritted teeth. He shook his head no. "Get out!" I screamed. He stepped closer to me. "Leave me alone." I spat looking back at Ashton. "You know it's not a good idea to stand up to me." He said twirling a piece of my hair around his finger. "Leave." I said trying to keep my cool. "Why would I do that?" He asked,an evil smirk growing on his lips. "Because you're not wanted here." I spat. His smirk disappeared. He raised a hand to hit me when suddenly,a hand from beside me grabbed Louis's hand. "Ashton..." I whispered.

(A/N) Sorry it's not long but someone wanted me to update again to day. So why not. Have fun reading!!!