Taking risks

(A/N) it may be Ariana's pov for the whole story...I'm not sure yet though...sorry for this short chapter! Please don't kill me!

Ariana's pov

"Well..."I said. "Oh just shut up already so we can leave!" Zayn boomed. I backed up as much as I could to the headboard. With that said and done they left. I looked around the room. The walls had dents and cracks,the bed I was sitting on was lumpy and looked very old,and ahhh no wonder there was only one window,but it was way out of my reach. I waited until I thought they were gone and grabbed a chair that Liam was sitting on. I put it under the window and climbed up and tried to reach the window. 'I hate being short' I thought. Even jumping I couldn't reach the window. I tried multiple times only to fail. I finally gave up putting the chair back and sitting on the bed.

'They've been gone for what seems hours!' I thought and just then guess what happened. All 5 of my kidnappers came in drunk. "Oh no." I mumbled. "What was that?!"Louis slurred. "N-nothing." I stuttered. "It didn't seem like nothing!" He said. He walked over to me and grabbed my arm making me stand. I didn't stand for long taking blow after blow in the face. I fell on the floor and curled up to protect my self from the kicks. He just kept kicking my face,arms,legs,and stomach. The last thing I heard was "Give it a rest Lou." And with that I was swallowed in complete darkness...

I woke up with bruises and cuts all over my body. I started crying remembering what happened last night. Them leaving getting drunk,me getting beaten. My sobs became louder by the minute. "Will you shut up! Your not helping our hangovers you know!" Someone yelled which I think was Louis.

I sighed just wanting to sleep but I couldn't. I was to afraid of what might happen. "Can I go to the bathroom please." I asked Liam who was watching me. "Yeah sure whatever." With that he took me to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I looked terrible. I had bags under my blue and purple eyes,I had cuts and bruises everywhere. I broke down sobbing and Liam knocked on the door saying "you ok in there?" "Yeah I t-think."

I just wanted to end it I found a razor. I didn't know if I should do it. Would it hurt?would I die? I hope. With that I slid it across my wrist. I screamed out in pain. It didn't work. The burst open and all I heard was rambling until someone picked me up,put me on ten counter,and bandaged my cut. He then laid me in bed and I started to fall asleep but before I did I asked "who are you?" "Ashton." He replied. And then I fell asleep.