Pickles and peanut butter?

Brain twisting authors note at end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana's pov

"And that you are." I mumbled kissing his cheek. He smiled being proud. I laughed and poked his cheek. I walked down stairs and sat on Liam's lap. Everyone gave me weird looks and louis looked jealous. "What he was my bestfriend before,he still is." I said holding in my laughs as I played with his fingers.

"You guys are weird." Zayn mumbled. I grabbed Liam's hand and bent down all his fingers except for his middle one. Me doing the same with my hand. "Fuck you guys! See we both say it!" I shouted. I felt a vibrate go through my body as Liam chuckled. "Hey I was forced." Liam said putting his hands up in defense.

"Do we have and pickled and peanut butter?" I asked. "Ew why?" Harry asked. "Cravings." I mumbled back suddenly tired. "I'm sleepy." I said rubbing my eyes. "Aww wittle arwiana looks wike a toddler!" Louis said in a baby voice. "I still want my pickles and peanut butter. I'm also not to tired to kick your butt!" I said extending my leg to kick Louis's leg.

The boys all laughed and gave me funny looks. My belly is getting really big lately. I'm about 7 months pregnant and it makes it hard for me to get around. I hopped up and waddled to the kitchen,grabbing a jar of pickles and a jar of peanut butter. I waddled back into the living room. All the boys started to laugh.

"What?" I asked. "Y-you have t-t-to waddle to g-get around!" Niall said through laughs. "Hey you try being 7 months pregnant with a huge belly." I mumbled pointing down at my belly and making a pouty face. I sat down on Liam's lap again. I dipped the pickle in the peanut butter and took a big bite. All the boys gave me disgusted looks.

"Want some?" I teased waving a peanut butter covered pickle in their faces. (I know that sounds wrong no need to tell me. But trust me this wasn't intended!) They all shook their heads no. I laughed. After I finished my pickles I wants to take a nap. "Hey louis." I said "yeah?" He answered back. Come up stairs with me so I can nap.

"Can't you sleep alone?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows. "No. Monsters from under the bed will drag me under. Like what they did in paranormal activity!" I said crossing my arms over my chest. He laughed and shook his head. I waddled up the steps hearing the boys laughter. "Shut up it's hard not to waddle!" I screeched.

I layed in bed and talked to louis for a while. "I love you louis." I said. "I love you too but I still can't believe you are that." Louis said making a disgusted face. "Ate what?" I asked yawning. He gave me a funny look before replying"peanut butter and pickles." I giggled and then fell asleep. As I was falling a sleep louis kept reaping one thing over and over.

"Peanut butter and pickles."

(A/N) Ima start doing a question of the day! (If I remember!!) so the question of today is a two parter. Have you ever eaten peanut butter and pickles? If so how did it taste?

I have a brain twister. What if I'm writing this and Ariana is real and this will happen someday or already happened. And everything I write is How her life will be like I control her life. Think about it she could be pregnant from my writing. That sounds bad.

Anyways I love you guys!! Bye PANDAS!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼