Pet?!?

Please read the authors note at end!!

Ariana's pov

I was being shaken awake and to my discomfort tried to get up and fell..... I'm very clumsy. "Be careful love." Louis said with a chuckle why helping me up. I stood up and dusted myself off. I looked around and saw we were outside. It was getting a little Dark and the sun was setting but it was so warm! I love summer nights. "Can we stay out here and watch the sun set?!" I asked squealing. "No yet we need to check on the baby." Louis said chuckling.

I nodded and wobbled into the house and up the stairs to see Zayn. "Hey Zayn can you check on the baby?" I asked him. He furrowed his eyebrows a confused expression settling on his face. I can never explain this shit so o showed him like I did before. He sighed and nodded.
----------------------------------------------
"Well the baby looks totally normal." Zayn explained to me and louis,taking off his gloves. I sighed and nodded happy to know the baby was ok. Tearing up I looked up at louis and smiled. "What's wrong babe?" He asked looking concerned. "Damn hormones." I mumbled. Louis and Zayn started chuckling me joining in. "Wanna go see that sunset now?" Louis asked. I shook my head no. "I'm to lazy." I mumbled sitting up.

Louis shook his head and laughed under his breath. I walked down stairs and sat down next to Liam. "So to my lap?" Liam asked patting his legs. "Can't I'm fat and I'll break you..." I joked. He laughed and lifted me into his lap. louis and Zayn came down stairs and sat on the couch with us. "We're is Harry and Niall?" I asked. The boys looked to each other and smirked. "You'll see." Liam whispered in my ear. I slowly nodded and looked at the tv.

I heard the door click open. My head snapped over to see Harry and Niall carrying a box with holes in it. I cocked my head to the side wondering what it was. I heard quite meows coming from the box. I gasped. "You didn't!" I yelled clasping my hands over my mouth. "Oh but we did they said.

I grinned and tan to them opening the box and grabbing the cat. It was a beautiful munchkin cat. It had long gray hair. I held it to my chest and it immediately started purring. "Well we see the cat already has a favorite." Harry said laughing. "What should we name it?" I asked looking at all the boys. They simply shrugged. I shook my head and looked at the cute little fur ball.

"I fucking love it!" I screamed. "I fucking love this pet!"

(A/N) Ok so I know it sucked. But I needed to update and couldn't think of anything sorry. Question of the day is what do you think they should name the cat? That's it for today I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!! 🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼