Back again.

I'm back!! Sorry I was so tired yesterday as soon as I got Home I took a shower and played with m puppy and then fell asleep....... Anyways here's your chapter.

Ariana's pov

"What were you thinking?!" Liam whisper yelled. "I-i love him." I croaked,tears escaping my eyes. Liam sighs and pulled me into a hug. "I know baby, I know." He cooed. "N-no you don't! You never went went through this. You're trying judge me because you don't-" I was was off. "Yes I do know what you're going through! So stop complaining!" Liam yelled. I jumped and cried harder. Liam tightened his grip on me as I beat agonist his chest. "S-stop!" I cried. He finally let go and looked me in the eyes. "Ari I'm s-sorry." He whispered. "N-no go a-away I don't wanna s-see you." I stuttered running to his room. I grabbed Z and walked out in the hallway. "You can't sleep in the hallway. Where are you gonna sleep?" Liam asked. "With Z-Zayn." I mumbled. As I walked down the hallway I heard Liam's door slam shut. I jumped and gasped,waking Z. "Shh." I cooed bouncing him. I opened Zayn's door and walked in. "Zayn." I whispered,shaking him. "Hmm" he groaned sitting up. "Ari what's wrong?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "C-can I sleep in h-here?" I asked. He quickly nodded and took Z from my arms. "What's wrong." He asked concerned. "C-can I tell yo-you tom-tomorrow?" I

whispered. He nodded. "You don't have to tell me right now. Go to sleep and I'll take care of Z." He smiled. "A-are you sure?" I whispered. He smiled and nodded. I smiled back and have him a hug. I climbed under the sheets and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked terrible. My eyes were puffy and red and my face was a bright red. I snuffled and walked down the steps. "Are you ok?" Harry asked me. I looked at Liam and nodded. Niall have me a confused look and pulled me into his lap. "Are you sure you're ok. You don't to good." He whispered in my ear. "Thanks." I giggled. He laughed and playfully hit my arm. "You know what I mean." He smiled. "No seriously I'm fine." I smiled. He nodded and let me go. I sat down on the couch next to Zayn.

"Will you tell me what's wrong?" Zayn asked. I nodded and walked in he kitchen. I turned around and waited for Zayn. He walked in and hopped on the counter sitting there. "Well." He said waiting for me to talk. After I had told him what happened he hugged me as I but my lip trying not to cry.

"Are you ok?" He asked, rubbing circles in my cheeks with his thumbs. I nodded and closed my eyes. I yawned loudly. Zayn stuck his finger in my mouth. My eyes shot open and I bit his finger. "Ow why'd you do that?!" He asked pouting. "It was gross. I don't want your nasty fingers in my mouth!" (You dirty minded freak! 😂) I laughed.

"Let's get back In there before they think we're fucking." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and jumped down from the counter. I walked back into the living room. To my surprise Louis was sitting in the couch holding Z. I looked at a sleeping Z to Louis's face. I flashed him a quick smile and rushed to sit between Harry and Niall. I clung to Harry's arm.

Louis set Z in Liam's arms and stepped in front of me,sticking out a hand for me to take. My breath hitches in my throat as I clung even tighter to Harry. Louis stared at me expectantly. I heard Harry take a deep breath beside me. "He won't hurt you." He whispered in my ear. "It's been about a month and a half. He's ok now. If he wasn't we wouldn't let him near you." Harry continued.

I looked at Louis's hand and hesitantly let go of Harry's arm. I took in a shaky breath as I took Louis's hand and stood up. I looked at Louis and embraced him in a hug. I heard him sigh of relief and quickly hugged me back. I smiled and sniffled. "We'll let you guys have your moment." Liam mumbled,getting the other boys and leaving the room. "I love you." Louis mumbled in my hair. "I-I love you too." I whispered.

He pulled back and stared me in the eye. "Z is even more perfect than what I remember." He breathes. I smiled and place my hand on his cheek. He leans in slowly and Kissed me. I was a little surprised at first but I soon kissed back. I heard wolf whistles erupt from around us. I pulled away and laughed,resting my forehead against his. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I finally lifted my head and looked at the boys.

"You little stalkers." I giggled. Niall rolled his eyes and gave me a look. I walked over to Liam and took Z. "Can we talk later?" He whispered. I nodded and smiled. I took Z and sat on the couch. "So what's gonna happen?" Harry asked. "I don't know. All I know is that it's mine and Louis's story." I mumbled looking at Louis. He flashed me a quick smile and took Z. Z stared up at Louis and furrowed his eyebrows together. Z started to kick and squirm. Louis cooed and rubbed his back. Z stopped kicking and squirming. He eventually curled up to Louis and fell asleep.