I'll help you

Haha sorry is this chapter sucks I'm writing it in the morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana's pov

I pulled back from the kiss. "Yeah,yeah you're my crazy. Now let me go clean up Lexi." I said. "Sassy." Louis said as I walked off. I laughed. "I heard that!" I yelled. "Good!" He yelled back. I walked in the bathroom to see Lexi sitting in the counter. Poor thing covered in bruises and cuts. Stupid Niall!

"This will sting a little." I mumbled. Lexi looked at me and nodded. I slowly pressed the cotton ball down on one of her cuts. She screamed,what seemed as if it was as loud as she could. I winced knowing the pain. "I know what you're feeling. This used to happen all the time." I said,a sigh following. "What do you mean? Oh wait it was that Ashton guy, wasn't it?" She said with a sad look on her face.

"Yeah I'm just glad this is Louis's baby not his." I said. "Woah wait your pregnant?" She said amazed. "Yeah. That was the day I brought you ice-cream. It's the day I found out." I mumbled. "How do you know it's not Ashton's?" She asked. "I never did anything with Ashton." I said.

She gave me a weird look but then it turned to a smile. "I wish I could be like you. Your in love and happy. You have a child on the way. And me,well I'm here sad lonely. I mean I used to have a boyfriend and a perfect family,but Niall took all that away." She said,tears welling in her eyes.

"It's ok. There we're all done. How you feeling?" I asked. "I wanna go home." She mumbled. i sighed thinking about the time I wanted to go home. I still do but I want to help Lexi. "I'll do it." I mumbled. "what?" She asked. "ill help you escape." I said. I can't believe the words coming out of my mouth." I'll help you."

(A/N) told you this was bad. I'm writing this in a school morning while trying to get ready so yeah. Don't have much time but I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!😘😘😘😘