My Savior

Ariana's pov

I'm so thirsty. I've down here for like, a week I think. This place is so so so gross. Just as I was thinking of life problems,the door opened and in walked Liam. "Hey." I managed to whisper. He didn't say anything,instead he started unlocking my cuffs. I winced as I pulled my wrist down and rubbed them. I looked up to him and smiled. he was actually saving me. "Did Louis tell you to so this?" I asked. He slowly shook his head no.

I wonder what's going on. Before I knew it he was pulling me up the steps. ( If your wondering Liam is the only nice one in the Gang. aka daddy direction) As soon as I got up the stairs I grabbed a cup and filled it with water. "Thank you Lord!" I screamed,gulping the water. Four of the five boys walked in the kitchen. They all gave me confused looks and Louis looked angry. 'Oh god not again! I just wanna stay up here!' I thought. "No." Louis said. "No,what?" I asked,my eyebrows knitting together.

He said nothing but instead grabbed my arm forcefully,and pulling me out of Liam's grip. I screamed in surprise. "Louis stop. you already know she doesn't love you." he said simply. I turned my neck and looked at Louis. His face red, veins poking out if his neck. He screamed in what was either frustration or anger. Suddenly it hit me. I haven't seen Ashton for like a week. "Wait where's Ashton?" I asked. Louis smirked and Liam looked guilty. "Oh no." was all I said. It didn't takes long to find out they might have killed Ashton.

"Where is he?!" I screamed growing angry. No one said anything,all of them looking at the ground. Liam picked me up and carried me to his room. He sat me down on the bed and locked the door. He sat down beside me and began to talk. "Listen we can't tell you where Ashton is or if he's still alive..." "W-what?" I stuttered. "Alive, what d-do you m-mean alive?" "We don't know if Louis killed him." he murmured. "Oh god." I said, bursting into tears. "Shh it's alright. It's ok." he said.

"Alright? It's supposed to be alright?! Liam, Louis could have killed my boyfriend and it's alright! Well guess what it's not for me! You don't understand! Nothing will ever be alright. I don't even know if my fucking boyfriend is alive,and it's alright! I-". I was cut off mid sentence when he said "Ok so it's not alright. But I'm trying,so just shut up! Don't you know I'm trying to help you?!" With that he stormed out of the room. I sighed looking at my fingers in my lap.

Liam walked back in the room looking frustrated. "I'm sorry." I whispered.
"No,it's fine I know how you feel." you do?" I asked. "Yeah but let's not talk about it." I nodded. I yawned and stretched my arms. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded. "You can sleep in here if you don't feel safe." I nodded. "Thanks." I said. I climbed in bed and was about to fall asleep until I spoke up. "Liam." "hmm" he hummed turning his head to look at me. "Your my savior." I said falling I to sleep.

(A/N) Sorry for the short,boring chapter. I was writing yesterday and ran out if ideas. Soooo here's this. I hope you enjoy! Byeeeee!