Take some time

Ariana's pov

I laid there wondering when Louis would be back. It scares me being here with the boys without Louis. Well the only thing that really scares is Nash. I sighed turning on my side and pulling the blankets up to my chin.

Louis's pov

I know it's wrong what I'm doing. Sitting here,drowning my sorrows with alcohol. I sighed wondering why Ari couldn't trust me. I clenched my fist,slamming down money and walking out of the bar. I stepped into the cold harsh wind,not having a clue where I was going. I shivered pulling my jacket tighter around my body.

I walked the direction back to my house. I took out a cigarette and placed it between my lips. Lighting it I inhaled deeply. I blew out smoke,speed-walking down the sidewalk.

Ariana's pov

I couldn't sleep again. At least not alone that is. I threw the covers off my body. I opened the door and ran to Liam's room not wanting to see Nash. "Where you going?" Nash asked. I didn't turn back. I knocked on Liam's door quickly. "Ari c'mere. Stop running away." He said getting closer. What the actual fuck I'm not running I'm waiting for Liam to open his fucking door!

Liam's door swung open and he looked at me with tired eyes. "Ari what's wrong?What does Nash want?" He asked pulling me into his room. "Long story that I can't tell. So can I sleep in here tonight? Louis is gone and I can't sleep alone." I explained. He nodded and climbed back in bed. Lifting the covers so I could crawl in bed too.
___________________________

"Where the fuck is she?!" I heard Louis yell. "My gosh Louis I don't know! What do you want anyways?!" I heard Nash's voice. "Well she isn't in our room!" He stated. I rolled over and saw Liam sound asleep. I carefully got out of bed,not wanting to wake him. I opened the door and stepped out in the hall. "Stop your bickering! I'm right here!" I yelled.

Nash and Louis turned their heads. Nash giving me a smirk and Louis looking angry. "Ari c'mere." Louis said. "Go to the guest room Nash." Louis ordered. Nash walked down stairs instead. "Where were you?" I whispered. "What?" He asked. "Last night you left. That's why I was in Liam's room. I couldn't sleep so I slept in his room." I mumbled looking at the floor.

"Ari I went out and got drunk. I don't know where I was. I just got home this morning." He whispered. "Did you cheat on me?" I asked. "Ari I-" I cut him off. "No Louis tell me the truth." I spat. "Yes." He sighed. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I pulled from Louis's grip and walked to the kitchen. "Morning Ari!" The boys chorused. "Morning." I mumbled not making eye contact.

"Ari are you ok?" Niall asked. "I'm fucking fantastic Niall!" I spat sniffling. "Woah chill Ari." Jack j said. "Shut up." I roared. I walked over to the sink and got me some water. I leaned against the counter and took a deep breath. I pushed myself off the counter. "I'm sorry. It's just Louis-never mind." I whispered walking to the fridge.

"Are you ok Ari?" Zayn asked rubbing my back. I shook my head no. Because in all honesty I'm not fine. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. "No." I croaked. He nodded and sat down. Someone came in the kitchen and put their arms around my waist. "Go away Nash. I might be mad at Louis but I'll still make him kick your ass." I whispered to him. "NASH?!" Louis yelled from behind me. "What?" I heard from the table.

I thought it was Nash who did that. I guess it was really Louis. Louis turned me to look at him. "Are you cheating on me?" He asked. "Louis what no! I would never." I gasped. "But you did." He spat. "Oh what? So when you get on me its ok?! But you want to make me feel even worse right? You wanna play the victim so your accusing me of cheating?!" I yelled,not caring if the boys were staring. I ripped from Louis's grip and ran out the room.

I walked in my bedroom and slammed the door. I slid down the door hugging my knees to my chest. "Ari open up!" Louis yelled banging on the door. "Go away." I cried. "Open this door or I'll do it myself!" He yelled. I got up and walked to the bed lying down and cuddling the pillows. A few minutes later the door burst open and Louis walked over to me.

"It's one simple question. I don't need a lecture. Are you cheating on me?" He spat. "No." I whispered. "Then why did you think I was Nash?" He asked. "Louis I need to tell you something. And don't interrupt me or you'll get it all wrong. The other day hen I couldn't sleep I went to go get water. Nash kissed me. I didn't kiss back I swear." I stated running my fingers through my hair. "And when you left he came in our room. He kissed me again and he was getting worse. He also told me that if I told you he would lie and reverse the whole story. Saying I was the one that kissed him." I continued.

"So you didn't cheat on me?" He asked. "No." I whispered. "Ari baby I'm so sorry. " He whispered. "I love you." He whispered. When I didn't answer him he started crying. "Please talk to me." He begged. "It's gonna take time Louis. Not only did you cheat on me,but you accused me of cheating." I whispered. "Ari please?" He begged. I shook my head no and pulled away from his grip.

Wiping my eyes I walked back down the steps. "Who wants pancakes?" I asked walking in the kitchen. "Me!" Everyone yelled. Niall's voice was the loudest. I nodded. "Your gonna tell me what happened upstairs later." Harry whispered to me. I nodded and started making pancakes. we all sat in silence as the boys are their pancakes.

"Did he really cheat on your?" Taylor asked. "Dude!" Aaron yelled smacking his head. "No really it's ok. And yes he did." I whispered. "Did you cheat on him?" Aaron asked. "Well so much for her privacy!" Taylor yelled. "No I didn't." I mumbled. Louis walked in the kitchen and glared at Nash. "So it's come to my attention that someone in the gang has messed with my girl. And by messed with her I mean tried to rape her." He explained. "Louis he didn't try to-" I was cut off. "Grier get up here." Louis smirked. Nash glared at me.

"Ari is this what you were crying ab-" Jack g started. "Partially yes but mainly because of Louis. " I said. "Ok well since she's not used to what happens if a gang member does something bad or wrong. We'll let her say goodbye and we can finish the job." He smirked. "Louis I-" "c'mon Ari." Liam cut me off

As we walked past Nash I looked him in the eye and slapped him. Liam laughed and dragged me up the steps. "Liam what are they gonna do?" I asked. "Things you don't need to know of." He whispered suing with my hair. I sighed and climbed in bed. I heard a loud bang like a gun going off down stairs.

I cried harder and hid my face in Liam's chest. Hoping to block out the noise. Zayn came in and handed me a crying Z. He must have woke up from the noise. I placed Z between me and Liam when he stopped crying. I held Z tight and fell asleep.

(A/N) Alright crazy chapter up in here. Idk what I just wrote. So Nash is probably dead and I of t know why I wrote this. Lately I've been feeling the need to update a lot so here I guess. Anyways that's it for today. I love you guys! Bye PANDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼